Paan

Break Up And Getting Back Again

4 posts in this topic

I recently broke up with my GF that I've been with for two years.

I 've been wanting to break up three times during the relationship because of different reason but never had the gut to fully proceed. now I really took all my power to get through with it.

It really really hurts, its the worst feeling I ve EVER felt, I can barely take it because its not what non of us wants but I think its needed.

I wanted to break up because of different reasons, In my opinion she was so dependent of having me around. She has some issues with her self confindece, for example she never wants to be in pictures. We've been togheter for two years and not a single picture togheter. I even had to take her package from the postoffice because she got anxious going. It was not that she used me, even tho I felt like that a couple of times. Its that she was so mentally undeveloped. 

My reason to break up was because I want both of us to be for ourself for a while and really work on yourself. I didnt want to be in this relationship because she needs me for some of the above reasons, just simply to be with me because its me. I thought alot about that, if she really loves me for who I am.

We lived togheter so I packed up and left, now I want to try to be alone for a while and work with myself. Im thinking of traveling and maybe working on getting a business. I want her to work on  herself and I really hope she tries to love herself for who she is. Eventually we both see a future togheter and probably we'll try again seeing each other slowly because we still love each other really much.

Have anyone here some experience of this? Whats your opinion?

maybe it is bad getting back togheter? Please share your thoughts :)

@Paan

Looks like you're better off out of it.  

If she's that dependent she will soon find somebody else and continue with that pattern. 

Unless she decides for herself that enough is enough and seriously look at doing something about it, she will not be a right match for you later.

I'm glad you decided to sort yourself out.

She got into working with her problem with a therpist. And thing were getting better, thats why im kinda regretful. I just wanted for one time to really show that something is not right. 

@Paan  man.love is acceptance.

She doesnt even love herself .

You dont accept her. 

There is no love here.

Do your thing and she will find her way.

Dont be together again. Its wrong. For me its not right. If something doesnt work then it doesnt.

And who knows who you will be after years and years.

Edited by popi
typos