ranzo1

Marijuana Enlightenment Expirience

2 posts in this topic

Yesterday,i was been at house of my college friend,and, i dont usally smoke weed, but, we start smoking(this is second time that i try weed)...He has also have projector in his room,and he play on projector some music video,and thought appears about meditation and enlightenment...i just start to really focus on that music spot on projector,I started to laugh so much, i was in now ,complete ,become so spontanious, i dont think about myself,absorbed in now... unique experience..and in one moment,i looked in sunblind(i hope google translate do well :D) ,and saw light of the sun which is moving trough small holes ,and that is like i was experienced some image from childhood ,something warm,really nice.Maybe this is not true,or maybe this isnt about enlightenment (third eye whatever) ... but this is so similar to what Leo or other people talk about enlightenment.Can someone gives me perspective on this,is this enlightenment experience? This is really unique experience...Sorry for my shitty knowlidge of english .

Every experience where you forget yourself for a moment can be interpreted as an enlightenment experience. But as long there is still someone who is experiencing the perceived "oneness" it is not true enlightenment. Weed is not going to get you enlightened.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)