Baotrader

foresee the future of somebody elses?

9 posts in this topic

Hi guy, What happened to me in this weird trip is what I kept to myself for so long. Now I want to share with you guys. In this trip I see a man hugging his girlfriend on a bed. It gets weirder when I (for no reason) know the man I see is the son of a wealthy man in country even though I just saw the body of him, not the face. I met that lucky heir in person in a restaurant quite long ago.
Is this just a hallucination or some sort of seeing the future?

Edited by Baotrader

Validate this foresight by getting in contact with him

Edited by AlphaAbundance

50 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Validate this foresight by getting in contact with him

His networth is at least 100 million usd. How can I come to him? I met him in his family's restaurant. And maybe what I foresee is his future. In that case he cannot validate

Ayyy let me get to know him hahahaha but forreal if you know this guy you should ask him to be your mentor.

To get back on topic, use his email or look him up online and just say you have something important to talk to him about.

If it is in the future he will keep that in mind due to how random you contacting him would be - you can then contact him in the future or he might even contact you. However there is the fear of confirmation bias if was happens is in the future.

47 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Ayyy let me get to know him hahahaha but forreal if you know this guy you should ask him to be your mentor.

"Mentor"? This guy and his brother are too useless money wasters. They've got nothing to teach anyone. They are the "heirs"

47 minutes ago, AlphaAbundance said:

To get back on topic, use his email or look him up online and just say you have something important to talk to him about.

If it is in the future he will keep that in mind due to how random you contacting him would be - you can then contact him in the future or he might even contact you. However there is the fear of confirmation bias if was happens is in the future.

I know his facebook but just to see photos of expensive cars lol. Starting a conversation with a rich person that you don't know at all is never considered a proper act. This rich kid always turns up his nose at others. I've got no interest in him. What makes me wonder is why I foresee his future of someone I really don't care. I hacked my brain because I wanted to see my future and family's but instead I saw the future of another person
I mega-dosed that time for nothing valuable for myself

@Baotrader That's fair forgot he was a trust fund baby

What's is the downside of contacting him? You lose nothing except for the effort of typing up a message which you are already doing here. If he looks down on you does that mean you are worthless? If someone let's someone else judging them as lesser bother them into thinking they are inferior in their own thoughts  - that is what makes them inferior in my books.

Also we dont even know if that was the was the "real" future could have just as easily been imagination. Are you actively trying to develop foresight abilities? What is your plan? 

I dont think that the fact of not getting foresight abilities means your trip was not valuable didnt you have some other insights, lessons or valuable experiences?

9 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

@Baotrader 

I dont think that the fact of not getting foresight abilities means your trip was not valuable didnt you have some other insights, lessons or valuable experiences?

There was another visual hallucination that I could not tell what that was. Seems like I saw something from another world than our physical world. And this is not the first time I saw something I could not tell what it was. This phenomenon occured to me once in one of past trips. Total: 2

14 hours ago, Baotrader said:

There was another visual hallucination that I could not tell what that was. Seems like I saw something from another world than our physical world. And this is not the first time I saw something I could not tell what it was. This phenomenon occured to me once in one of past trips. Total: 2

Hmmm may have been foresight but more likely than not just the effects of the drug - can you describe it?

21 hours ago, AlphaAbundance said:

Hmmm may have been foresight but more likely than not just the effects of the drug - can you describe it?

I can at best (to my ability) describe it like it's a colorful place but it's unchanged. I opened my eyes to not see it (just to try) and closed my eyes again and I saw it again. This feature is not exclusive to this indescribable thing. I once hallucinated an air-conditioner above my head and l looked elsewhere then looked back and the air-conditioner was still there.