Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spence94

Living in China throughout the Coronavirus epidemic...

2 posts in this topic

Just wanted to wish you all well wherever you are and whatever you are doing during these times. I have been living in China for a few years now and I was here throughout the whole situation from the beginning. It was crazy times during the lockdown but the country pulled through and my intuition to stay put here and not leave seems to have proven the right move. I wish you all health and happiness and the knowledge that there is light at the end of the tunnel. Life here in China is getting back to normal these days and so too will the rest of the world. Peace, love and health to all of you wonderful souls doing such great work with your self actualization commitments and journeys! May this hard and uncertain time prove to be a great opportunity for growth for you, as it definitely has been for myself. Stay safe, stay strong and have faith! Xxx

Edited by Spence94
mistake

just earlier today they announced 1290 new covid-19 deaths in china. i dont trust whats going on in there the chinese govt is probably manipulating the numbers and there probably are more cases and deaths than announced. its not unusual for china to hide info

id stay cautious cuz its not over yet