mathieu

List of Non-profit Organizations that worth helping

1 post in this topic

Let's say there were people who were 'unfortunate' out there, indeed very unfortunate. What I mean were cases like people who were below the poverty line, people who have less or almost no access to the fruits of the government, people who are isolated and helpless. sorry, I don't know how it explain it better, I'm lacking of words. I hope you people here could help gather some notable NGOs who were hitting the roots directly or indirectly helping others.

I will start with this one

Charity:Water https://www.charitywater.org/

charity_water.png

charity: water is a nonprofit organization bringing clean and safe drinking water to people in developing countries.

785 million people live without clean water. That’s nearly 1 in 10 people worldwide, or, twice the population of the United States without access to life’s most basic human need. The majority live in isolated rural areas and spend hours every day walking to collect water for their family. Not only does walking for water keep kids out of school and take up time that parents could be using to earn money, but the water often carries diseases that make them sick."