supremeyingyang

Will we get Stage Blue or Stage Green in the aftermath of the Crisis?

1 post in this topic

After learning for some hours I went out to get some sunlight. Even though Corona is there, I saw are a lot of beggars, junkies and deposit collectors (we in Germany have deposit on bottles and cans, so poor people collect the bottle in the trash or on the street to earn a little money). I realized that they a. have no other choice than to hustle and b. they are not conscious enough to prepare (even if they have at least some money) because they have been survival mode 24/7 like forever.

I thought about what is likely to happen to the poor and weak if my Considerations will turn out true, namely that we will face a major global crisis due to our sick financial-political-corporate corrupt system. Everyone will have less money. I think that a lot of the poor will struggle hard but stay calm (because they sadly believe they can't make a difference whatsoever) and wait for the state to help them out. But a significant minority will turn to crime to survive - which is quite understandable but not a good perspective. This will fuel a 'Law & Order' Mentality, which has very poor Outcomes. Just look at the incarnation  incarceration-rate in the US after the Reagan Administration (I believe) in a 30 year chart. There are more people in jail than EVER before.. War on Drugs.. you gotta kidding me.. it ain't working. But some people will strongly believe this and will advocate this if we face a lot of crime.

What I ask you: What can one do to make it better for the poor? This is one thing which will determine to some degree if society x will turn to a more conscious state or regress into us versus them. So it is highly significant. As the Title says: Blue or Green.

Edited by supremeyingyang