How To Deal With Toxic People

2 posts in this topic

Hi, so I go to cosmetology school and my game plan as of now is to maybe create an organization that will help women who were victims of abuse and help them become independent. Not exactly sure if I want to open a beauty school or if I want to have a salon that will provide services for women who were abused so they can see the beauty in life once again.

Right now, what I have a hard time with at school is how to have friendships or conversations with other students. Sometimes I feel so distant from everyone around me because I am interested in as much information that I can obtain each day, yet everyone else is just interested in judging each girl that walks by. I am also working on becoming an extrovert, so I need some advice on how to balance everything at once without getting sucked into the toxicity.

Thank you in advance.:D

What I have found out in my own journey, is that judging people says something about ME, not about them. 

These people are just mirrors that show you where you need to work on yourself. It is Universe's way to bring up and out your inner imprinting and trauma so that you deal with it. 

So, sit with it and ask: where AM I judging (myself/others)? Where AM I not being friendly (with myself and others)? 

Keep reverting what you perceive back to you. 

Byron Katie's work might help you (youtube) 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com