yanyan

Should I Go ?

16 posts in this topic

Hi my name is Ryan , i am 20 years old . 

I have a problem , please help me . I am inlove with my friend  and she's inlove with me too , but the problem is she has a boyfriend . were inlove with each other its been 4 months ago .  she's inlove with me because thier relationships is long distance . his boyfriend is far away . and now the situation of me and my friend is were just bestfriends . my question is should i move on and find another girl?  or stay with her eventhough she has a boyfriend?  

@yanyan I don't know, but what I do know is that I would hate for anyone to be sacking my wife, probably would get back at them too.

In my point of view, she is the one to wake up and see what is happening and why she feels like she does. She is in love with you, you write. Is she then still loving her current boyfriend too? The distance between them is a problem for her as you write it, then she has to decide if the relastionship she is in is still what she wants, or if she will willing to handle to make it better.

Can you talk with her about it?

7 hours ago, yanyan said:

Hi my name is Ryan , i am 20 years old . 

I have a problem , please help me . I am inlove with my friend  and she's inlove with me too , but the problem is she has a boyfriend . were inlove with each other its been 4 months ago .  she's inlove with me because thier relationships is long distance . his boyfriend is far away . and now the situation of me and my friend is were just bestfriends . my question is should i move on and find another girl?  or stay with her eventhough she has a boyfriend?  

most long distance, far away relationships never work out, how do you know that it isnt meant for you two to be together, give it some time, it will reveal itself, dont be hasty.

ok thank you for all the reply :) I appreciate it . 

@rikkefriismose ok , i will talk to her. but what if she choose his boyfriend ,. should i still push my feelings ? or should i wait for the right time when she has no boyfriend ? or maybe i will move on and find another ? 

Just now, yanyan said:

@charlie2dogs ok sir thank you for the advice :) I appreciate it 

i would not make an issue out of it with her now, let it be, give it some time, dont make things worse for both of you, be patient

@rikkefriismose i think she fall inlove with me because i am the one who is always there . his boyfriend meet my bestfriend 3 times i think in 1 month . 

What if she doesn't? 

Would she go against her feelings for you?

Would she not listen to her heart?

If not, I would think if I was you: what am I supposed to see or learn about myself from this experience? It would not happen to you if you did not have a lesson to learn.

In that time of reflection, you can counterbalance: "to wait" or "not to wait".

@rikkefriismosemy bestfriend told me .  she try to have break up with his boyfriend manytimes because of me . but at the end she will still back to his boyfriend because she love him too . she told me she understand the situation because his boyfriend is far away from her . 

@rikkefriismose I think she had already choosen what she wants . and i am not that one . it's really hard to move on because i know she is inlove with me  . she is my classmates too . I see her everyday and when we go home were together because were one city . I don't know what to do . maybe i will wait . like @charlie2dogs told .  

1 minute ago, yanyan said:

@rikkefriismose I think she had already choosen what she wants . and i am not that one . it's really hard to move on because i know she is inlove with me  . she is my classmates too . I see her everyday and when we go home were together because were one city . I don't know what to do . maybe i will wait . like @charlie2dogs told .  

the human identity makes a lot of mistakes in life, they can be avoided many times by just being patient, and giving life a little time to bring things to you.