Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rebecca Kalamata

So I think about the climate changing and the A1

2 posts in this topic

The question becomes, "What now?" It's one thing for me to have arrived here NOW, at my age NOW, but I wonder about IT all going forward and ask, "Do I want to be so different from THEM?" It would be very different if I was half this age. Such a thing you have before you. Sadahguru has managed it though. 

I am listening to 'Why Brains Do Not Exist". Darling you keep saying 'you' to ME. Nope, not me. You are talking to other yous. So this is a no brainer. You are a breadcrumb and I am having a blast.

2 years ago I decided and said out loud and in writing to a few people that I wanted to figure out HOW GOD/CONSCIOUSNESS works. I have never heard anyone say that. I learned not to analyze and plan IT out. Reality, I mean. KNOW my pure intention. FEEL emotionally my intention. As soon as I got that I kept getting more. Everything serves my intention NOW.

A bunch of things happened to put me on that porch in Kalamata that morning when I received my Tiko cat. Then you arrived Leo. Then the vision arrived.

The Vision

I create my HEALTH, WEALTH and LEARNING Center in Kalamata and I bring people to teach their mastery and I provide the most fun and special vacation a person can imagine. I provide you Leo, with the space and organization to teach face to face, anyone you choose. I can provide any level of accomodations and great food so people can determine their own expenses. I can get a space to accomodate any # of people for seminars. You get paid however much you charge your students. 

Come to Redondo Beach and meet me Leo. Come on the Beach Life Music Festival weekend of May1-3 and have fun with your new state of SELF. Or come another time and I can take you to a secret little forest above the sea where the hillside is covered with orange and yellow flowers and there is a tiny redwood grove. I can take you to a secret beach where we used to live naked in the sun and sea. I can leave you and come back and get you later. Or I can come to Las Vegas and talk about this with you.

Leo, I want to develop my Center because I can. I want to have something fun to do. I want to bring people to me and give them great gifts of knowledge and fun and companionship. I don't want to seek any longer.  I want my development to unfold. I want the sense of reaching to cease.  It is time for the movement to stop. I AM arrived. I am at Zero Level 2.

If you read this please let me know. Otherwise I will wait.

I understand now what is going on. Consciousness is the most precious resource that exists. Human Beings are the only beings that are conscious.

Our humanity took the path of technology. We merged with the physical resources and mistook our bodies for ourselves. We have A1 that will develop infinitely. Not to worry so much about ecology. A1 is not effected by temperature, or water, or food. A1 will enable humanity to survive AND A1 is forcing the awakenings of the Human Beings. A1 will enable colonization of Mars.  A1 will have to physically build just as humans physically build. Consciousness does not build. I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT IS DONE. 

And up stepped Leo. How can this be?