Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rebecca Kalamata

Leo Has Left, Now Why Did I Do That?

1 post in this topic

The question becomes, "What now?" It's one thing for me to have arrived here NOW, at my age NOW, but I wonder about IT all going forward and ask, "Do I want to be so different from THEM?" It would be very different if I was half this age. Such a thing you have before you. Sadahguru has managed it though. 

I am listening to 'Why Brains Do Not Exist". Darling you keep saying 'you' to ME. Nope, not me. You are talking to other yous. So this is a no brainer. You are a breadcrumb and I am having a blast.

2 years ago I decided and said out loud and in writing to a few people that I wanted to figure out HOW GOD/CONSCIOUSNESS works. I have never heard anyone say that. I learned not to analyze and plan IT out. Reality, I mean. KNOW my pure intention. FEEL emotionally my intention. As soon as I got that I kept getting more. Everything serves my intention NOW.

A bunch of things happened to put me on that porch in Kalamata that morning when I received my Tiko cat. Then you arrived Leo. Then the vision arrived.

The Vision

I create my HEALTH, WEALTH and LEARNING Center in Kalamata and I bring people to teach their mastery and I provide the most fun and special vacation a person can imagine. I provide you Leo, with the space and organization to teach face to face, anyone you choose. I can provide any level of accomodations and great food so people can determine their own expenses. I can get a space to accomodate any # of people for seminars. You get paid however much you charge your students. 

Come to Redondo Beach and meet me Leo. Come on the Beach Life Music Festival weekend of May1-3 and have fun with your new state of SELF. Or come another time and I can take you to a secret little forest above the sea where the hillside is covered with orange and yellow flowers and there is a tiny redwood grove. I can take you to a secret beach where we used to live naked in the sun and sea. I can leave you and come back and get you later. Or I can come to Las Vegas and talk about this with you.

Leo, I want to develop my Center because I can. I want to have something fun to do. I want to bring people to me and give them great gifts of knowledge and fun and companionship. I don't want to seek any longer.  I want my development to unfold. I want the sense of reaching to cease.  It is time for the movement to stop. I AM arrived. I am at Zero Level 2.

If you read this please let me know. Otherwise I will wait.