Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dylan Page

Subconscious and physical health.

2 posts in this topic

So I have had this breathing problem for a month where it feels like someone is forcing their palm on my chest and won’t let up. This lasts pretty much the entire day except for when I wake up in the morning, but then it slowly comes on and is in full force after about 15 minutes after waking. I went to the doctors and they took lung tests, heart tests, blood pressure tests, the whole shabang. There was nothing wrong at all, in fact they all were exceptionally functional and normal. Yet I still have this terrible chest pain and shortness of breath. One of the doctors explained to me that it’s likely a deep rooted anxiety or stress that is now manifesting out of my subconscious mind. What do you guys think? If this is the case, what should I do about it?

Most likely psychological indeed. Some deep-work needs to be done to uncover the trigger. Establishing good meditative practice would be the first step 

Joe Dispenza has an incredible meditation on energy centre activation https://drjoedispenza.com/collections/meditations-english/products/blessing-of-the-energy-centers-i-1-cd maybe that could help to "unlock" any energetic flow that has been stagnant, perhaps a glandular weakness or simply an unwillingness to let go? 

Bachflower remedies can be quite helpful with subtle soul-healing.  Australian Bush Flower Essences have few that could help: "Calm & Clear" and "Purify". 

Journalling to put down any thoughts and concerns. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus