Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trox097

Dream Report Psychedelic Dreams

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,  I have always noticed how everybody always do trip reports but I never see nobody talking about how radical and life changing are the experiences you get from what I call "conscious dreams", I want to share now one of my most curious dream trips.

To be honest some time ago I couldn't even remember my dreams but since like nine months ago I have been going through a process of awakening that has changed everything and since this process began I notice how I remained more aware of the dream state of reality. In this particular occasion I did not plan it, it happened around 12:30 am before going to sleep I did my daily one hour meditation and then I see how consciousness shines as a sun as I began the sleeping process and fall sleep in that state but just contemplating its beauty at the moment I had no intention of going into dream land.

There comes this moment in which I go into deep sleep for some time and then wake up in my apartment, everything looked pretty normal at this point, I think we were preparing something but I am not sure exactly what, since the beginning of it what we call "I'  felt something was off and then I noticed a friend of mine that should not be in my house and at that moment I realized that I was dreaming once I became aware of that the dream starts to collapse I entered into sleep paralysis and for some moment I tried to like meditate (what I mean with meditation is to focus only in consciousness and not pay attention to the content) and I do that because the whole dream starts to fall apart and I go into sleep paralysis which has been troublesome in several experiences of this.

I ended up going back into deep sleep state thanks to resting in meditation and instead of waking up to this dream in which I am writing this I woke up to another dream and  I have forgotten once again that I am dreaming and everything is going quite normal but I remember that the visuals or the way that everything appeared looked with a different resolution and some things were quite different to this state of consciousness I'm in right now but at the time I did not remember the existence of this state of consciousness called "waking state" but then I remembered that I went to sleep in this dream and woke up living life in the other dream and I was fully aware of my consciousness during the dream and once again went into sleep paralysis but as always when the dream falls apart and this happens instead of forcing myself to wake up which i have done several times out of fear. 

What I have been doing lately is fall into relaxation and this time some times after meditating in my sleep paralysis state and I seemingly went back to deep sleep but at this time I wake up once again and this time I am floating in pure darkness literally I was floating in circles and it was endless totally dark and I became aware that if I wanted I could wake up right now but I decided to relax into the experience, it felt nice to be there, time is not something conceivable there but I still had memories of my life in the waking state so I would say I was like that for a while so going in circles floating into nothingness, then I began to do self inquiry in that state and saw how thoughts come by themselves ALWAYS there is no thinker then I start to relax myself into consciousness the presence that lights up worlds and once I do that I stopped going in circles and start to fall but very slow and then when I am letting go of everything surrendering into my most mysterious and infinite form I feel this hard vibration it felt like an earthquake it was fucking strong and then in the area of vision where only darkness was some small colorful geometrical patterns start to like rain into my perception and I started to feel very overwhelmed I was being confronted with my real from, the real form of I, the Glorious, Immortal, Infinite God that permeated the whole universe, I am very intense to feel, so I thought for a second that I wanted to stop and so it did and I came back to my bed.

I came back feeling very relaxed, when you see the infinity your eyes are burnt you will never live the same world or be a "person" anymore, I felt grateful for the experience but shocked to see what I really am, it brings me to my knees to see my own nature.

Hope you guys enjoy the reading, I would love to know what are your thoughts on this type of trips and if you have any questions on how to induce the state of consciousness or what have I done to do it, feel free to contact me.

Edited by Trox097
Added something to the subject field

Interesting post! You should probably segment it into paragraphs though it's a bit hard on the eyes :P

I've noticed doing a lot of personal development the past year I've woken up and fallen back into sleep a few times (5-10?) in an extremely odd but comfortable feeling of piercing honesty about my life combined with a feeling of limitless power and confidence, but not in a delusional sense at all. It's unlike anything I've ever felt. The best way to describe it is a state of complete non-judgement about myself and the world that feels absolutely freeing and like I've been liberated for the first time in my life............. then I wake up and all my insecurities and issues seem to flood back to layer me back up again lol.

I'm guessing this is my subconscious trying to communicate to me that there is some healing and growth going on? I want to access this state again to explore it and would preferably try to carry them into my normal waking state if possible. Do you know any techniques or resources I can use to help me with that?

I think I'm also going to do some simple daily reflection exercise in a journal about the dreams I have every night if I can remember them. I know sometimes it might not be useful to make something out of nothing but if it can help me program and understand my subconscious that would be great.

I'm glad I'm seeing some change in myself because for as long as I can remember for the past 15 years my dreams have usually been violent, disturbing and uncomfortable nightmares (I'm 27 in a week).

"I don't care what the people know! The world's going to end in a month or so..."

@Roy  Hey brother thanks for the feedback and yes when you enter the dream state there is a great amount of possibilities for consciousness work?

And regarding your question Its been like 9 months since I was able to start entering the dream state but what I have implemented daily is very serious consciousness work and I became aware of God-Consciousness in my daily life more and more, that has been what I do the most to get to these states, also when you meditate consistently it changes your state of consciousness to levels where even though the human experience keeps going you are at the feet of God-Consciousness all the time so the difference between dreaming life and waking life becomes non-existent this shifts of perceptions and also some psychedelic trips is what I have done.

Edited by Trox097