Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gohabsgo

Overcoming Neediness

2 posts in this topic

Whenever I talk to girls I do fine until I think that she’s “mine”. 

I talked to this girl over snapchat and met up with her a few times but the more I had her the more I felt like I needed her. She also talked to a couple of my friends although strictly platonic the jealousy still would overwhelm me.

Although I feel this way Im usually pretty good at not coming across needy but one night when she just read my message without responding .while I was drunk I hounded her about why and she got the sense that I’m truly needy, we continued to talk after this but it’s petering out and I feel like I’m losing something.

in hindsight I can atleast say I learned about my myself and relationships. Throughout our relationship I would constantly look for ways to make sure she still liked me. Seeking validation from her to prove to myself I’m capable of attracting and holding on to a hot girl. I grew up very awkward with girls and even though I don’t believe this to be the case anymore it feels like a part of me does and I constantly have to prove to myself that I’m capable. 

I mostly wrote this up to gather my thoughts and although I still feel this incredible neediness towards her I feel better. If any of you guys have felt similar feelings and would like to input any information that could be of value to me I would really appreciate it!

Freedom from outcome + intent.

RSD popularized it. I think Tyler took it from the bhagavad Gita.

"unattached to the fruits of your labor."

As in, everything is God's/Being /source /whatever!

You have a duty to action. The outcome is not ours.

I had the best pickup more recently. It is never perfect. And yet it is. Frame, no reason why you're not more than enough. She was smitten. I love it ❤!

Nobody is cut from a different cloth. Yes some are more lucky than others in the genetic lottery lulz.

Play the hand you are dealt.

Get better. Not bitter. - JB

In the most difficult and shitty logistics, I think gun to the head like in fight club. Could I do it then?

If I can't, what if I could bring back dead family members? Morbid. I know but, whatever it takes to get leverage.

In the worst of times, you won't or can't do it for you. You don't hesitate if for a loved one or family.

You only get this one life. Live it.

Edited by Meetjoeblack