Michael

What About The Pineal Gland?

5 posts in this topic

Does the pineal gland have anything to do with enlightment?

In my opinion the better knowledge (subjective knowledge, inside wisdom) of the gland is = the more consciouss you become AND you get closer to the enlightment idea. I think it has a lot of connection.

Edited by Eye

There's the red left eye and the blue right eye (or the opposite because the left eye connect to the right brain hemisphere etc) and there's the purple third eye which combines the two.

Each eye can only see half of reality and they are both based completely on everything you see outside of yourself but the third eye smash the pillars together and discover truth from within, the only way to open that up is to be nothing.

This is what Virgin Mary represent in the bible btw and when all kinds of voices are screaming all over the place there is no room for her to stay anywhere except at the very center of the brain.
(Jesus being born in a manger also represent how you wake up to find yourself surrounded by wild animals once you become enlightened)

7 minutes ago, Keyblade Viking - Tobias said:

There's the red left eye and the blue right eye (or the opposite because the left eye connect to the right brain hemisphere etc) and there's the purple third eye which combines the two.

Do you know any YouTube video or something to get the deeper idea of these three eyes? I am recently gathering all pieces of information about it and you could share a new perspective for me.

Edited by Eye

16 minutes ago, Eye said:

Do you know any YouTube video or something to get the deeper idea of these three eyes? I am recently gathering all pieces of information about it and you could share a new perspective for me.

I don't know any videos that go in to great depth or anything but if you follow this guy for a long time you will eventually get it:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopFXXNwqXYTe5uFIo1viEA/videos

I wish I could find the last video he made on the topic of specifically the pineal gland but even then he didn't say much.
He does talk about the pillars - left and right - blue and red and the Middle Path all the time though and it's pretty much the most important shit ever if not the only thing that ever mattered.

He really say the exact same stuff as Leo but he's coming in from a completely different angle that is much more read (but really not) while Leo might be more Orange or Green (but really the same teachings etc)

I suppose I could explain some stuff about the all seeing eye and the eagle + zodiac (which is on the other side of the dollar bill) if you want me to but I gonna take a break from the old pc for now :)