Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Susa

Lipo Laser

3 posts in this topic

Is there any other ways to lose weight than diet. I have tried so many but nothing made any change in me. It was my friend who told me about Lipo Laser ( http://www.physiomed.ca/treatments/weight-loss-lipo-laser/   ) last day. I found it interesting when I heard about this. A treatment of this sort to lose weight was something new to me. My friend already underwent the same in Physiomed at Toronto. Anyone else underwent a treatment of this sort? Does anyone have any suggestions on this? Will it be good to undergo this?

Edited by Susa

@Susa Fat cells store toxins, so until you do a whole body detox and flush all those toxins out of your body, you'll keep gaining weight even after the lipo. Our body is a holistic organism, the only food our body recognizes as beneficial and nourishing is the clean wholesome food from the earth. That means no processed, canned, refined, or altered in any way food. 

Also, interval exercise routines burn the most calories in short periods of time. Dry saunas will sweat you buckets flushing toxic overload out. And of course, at least half of your weight in ounces of clean alkaline water each day. 

Do all these and won't need a laser, or even a doctor to fix your weight problem. Quick fixes never work long term.