mind_blown

Laughing Hysterically

1 post in this topic

So this is my first post on the Journals section, I saw this I wanted to give it a try, who knows it might give me the push that I needed whenever I'm facing an ego backlash.

I started self-actualization about 3 years ago but I've been going through an endless process of relapsing/backsliding, I gave myself another chance about a month ago and I've been meditating and doing other forms of exercise here and there, I try to balance my meditation this time as I noticed back then I used to try to hack my way out of it by extensively meditating for too long.

Now, for the title, I've been doing Leo's method of Shamanic Breathing and I just completed my second session today. A thing that kept happening to me especially during the 20-30 minute mark that I noticed is that I would start laughing hysterically for no reason.

The feeling of numbness on my hands, feet, stomach, face gradually overcomes my mind and I felt like my body was shutting down, this for some reason gives me a sense of spontaneous joy, so I couldn't hold back my laughter now and then

Also, one last thing about Shamanic Breathing is that I find it easier for me to self-inquiry right after my timer rang, for that 10-20 minutes right after the session my mind was clear and it was much easier for me to develop focus( It's kinda like a psychedelic effect(?) but I'm not sure as these things are illegal in my country and I'm just a teen).

I will remind myself to update anything here the next time something hits~