MachineAnimaL

feeling stuck and confused.

3 posts in this topic

Hey 

I am 20 y.o and I feel stuck , confused.. I was dropped out of high school , didn't really complete anything in regards to education in my country, don't have a clear direction.. doubting my self if I will ever amount to something. All my life I had trouble understanding things , even the basic , simplistic things .. I feel stupid.

I have had a few mystical experiences on LSD and weed , got me interested in enlightenment and spirituality and really took it the wrong way as well , I became kind of depressed and had quite a shock.. I don't know what to do ,I am kind of interested in programming but I don't know whether I will be able to get a job without a degree or something.. I became skeptical of myself and others to the point where I find it hard to believe something.. where do I begin in all this , my mind feels like it is overwhelmed by so many things .. what do I do where do I start? I had a kind of bad upbringing , did a lot of stuff I regret doing and saying .. i'm lonely virgin kid basically a complete loser. I need a way out of this BS stuff , is there any light? my mental state is kinda sh* but it is not "serious emotional problem" I just don't know where to post this thread .. i'm having a hard time articulating all this as well.. man I feel so confused my mind is cluttered 

First of all, realize you’re not alone. At 20 I felt the exact same way. I was also going through many of the same issues. 

First, drop enlightenment/spirituality stuff. You can do that later in life. You have years of basic self help to do first my friend. 

A great place to start would be finding you life purpose. I can’t recommend Leo’s course enough. It’ll give you some structure/direction in life. Just take the leap and buy it. 

Beside that, focus on regular personal development. Develop healthy habits. Focus on the lower needs on Maslow’s hierarchy. 

Clean up your diet. Build an exercise routine. Learn how to talk to women/hold a relationship. Develop a reading habit. Meditate daily. Build a supportive peer group. Work on your emotional issues. Fix any family riffs you have. Sleep 8 hours a night. Etc.

Most of Leo’s new content will go way over your head. Watch his old shit. Start at his first video and work up from there. Take notes. Take action on those notes.  Set goals for yourself.

Visualize your future. Think about who it is that you want to become. What type of a life would you be proud of when looking back from your deathbed? What change would you like to see if the world?

It’s normal to feel overwhelmed. Step back and focus on one thing at a time.

Ask yourself these questions. Think long term. Think years ahead and the dramatic changes that can happen in your life. You’ve got this my friend.

I’m here if u ever need someone to chat with. 

The game of survival cannot be won.