RevoCulture

Almost 500,000 posts in this forum.. and...

1 post in this topic

I wonder if reality offers litmus tests for us to counter-check our own proclamations & actions?

As a young person on the journey, desperately desiring someone or something to make sense of it all it is easy to get swept up in big ideas, big speak.  

I wonder if one of the litmus tests that life offers us is this:

Truth is free of internal strife or division, it is unity in a sense, where all things flow in proper order.  Even the division itself is within unity, it is understood thus no strife.  In Truth all has its place and functions like a well oiled machine, the function, purpose, method is known unto itself.  As Truth becomes clouded, the sense of self or understanding becomes divided and conflict is introduced through ignorance.   Thus anything outside of Truth tends to lash out at the opposite, the way "unity, illuminated minds, spiritual seekers" tend to advise against things they believe are not "unity, illuminated, spiritual"... 

People who knew deep aspects of Truth would be able to function & integrate with one another in a very close and intimate manner.  People of deep truth, know truth in a way that allows them to see themselves in a degree that promotes harmony and healthy co-habitation in ways that are not present in large scale today.  This is a simple observation that if seen clearly makes sense.  It isn't a mark of good or bad, right or wrong, simply a matter of function & form within the evolutionary spiral. 

Sooo.. It would make sense that we could ask among the half million posts in this forum.  How many people's lives are being lived in a model of daily form and function that has them deeply integrated with one another, a lifestyle that would require conscious understanding and embodiment of deep truth?

I don't live in that space, lets get that out of the way, no shame in my game.  Knowing this about myself puts me in a position that I must acknowledge and own about my own degree of conscious knowledge.  If I really new unity and illuminate then I would be functioning in a manner that reflected it but I operate in a way that mirrors where I actually am not where I intellectually portray I am. 

I say this for the newer seekers.  Recognize the desire in yourself to come across people with answers and for the answers themselves.  The type of community that is reflected in the advise that is being regularly given has yet to manifest on a large scale (what that is and how it functions could be a source of debate, undoubtedly), it hasn't manifested because people do not embody the qualities to a degree that will allow them to function together.   This is a litmus test of their true knowledge, this is not taking anything away from anyone.  

I believe all is inevitable, I actually like the idea that space and time are emergent properties and that fundamental reality doesn't contain them; thus all is already.  I am not fixated on the right or wrong, good or bad; so there is no way to tie what I am saying to some sort of harsh critique.  What I am projecting is that there is a evolutionary spiral at work and that as much as the egos within the forum believe they hold vast knowledge and love dishing it out to people who are being cracked open.. we, myself included, live out our days within a reality that is reflective of our true embodiment of the wisdom we hold.  Make what you will of that.

If people were as enlightened as they seem to be projecting they would easily drift into formation of new culture and society.  They aren't and don't because of the truth of the moment, their actual position of awakening (again myself included).  This is the litmus test that no person can fake.  We can project all the words and intellectual meanings we want, but our actions and our lives speak to the real degree of truth we embody.  

I say this with love, I say this for those younger seekers... Listen, drink in what is being shared, and know that there is a ton of spiritual ego being injected, projected, into what is being given.    And.. This is precisely how it works.. This is the path, the stages & states that cannot be bypassed only traversed; at what speed we are the ones to choose with our commitment to our practices and maybe some sort of predetermined timeline, who knows.

Actions which are being compared to truthful awakening are not justified by the mutual celebration of human participation, they are relegated (free of right or wrong, good or bad) to the stage and state of which they represent and often a mixture across many.   People are primarily what they do, while they are doing this they bring in new growth stimuli that they incorporate and thus change their actions.  The changing of actions changes relationships, new relationships changes culture and society.  Changing culture and society is nothing more than the newborn becoming a toddler, becoming a young child, adolescent, young adult etc... 

Bottom line, myself included, our greatest expression of embodied knowledge is the life we live not the intellectual jargon we deliver.. 

Litmus tests... find some that work for you to help balance things out..