Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rahul yadav

Consciousness IS Intelligent.

2 posts in this topic

In this ground breaking documentary Many evolutionary scientists come togeather and discuss all evolutionary theories about origins of life. And evolutionary scientists are coming to an understanding that everything happening around its not just happening by natural selection but an marvelous miracle beauty designed by an intelligence at work That is Nothing!, Nothing is the Intelligence, the God. 

Science is in the business to not accept that everything is run by an intelligence, but to come up with a reason that there should be natural cause for the origin. And the conclusion is that there's no natural selection happening but theres intelligence running and we cant deny. But to accept that is the very justification. 

Now science needs to change its very paradigm to look at things. 

Edited by Rahul yadav

I do feel the humor when reading of Sciential minded theists seeking to prove the existence of their God.  

No,...science does not need a new paradigm to enhance the God meme,...they need to let go of their sentience so to view reality as it is.

"the ego is a monkey catapulting through the jungle; totally fascinated by the realm of the senses....if anyone threaten it, it actually fears for its life. Let this monkey go. Let the senses go."   Lao-tzu

"The senses do not grasp reality in any way" Socrates

However,...I do agree that there is an Intelligence at work,...one could say an evil intelligence that seeks to sustain itself and prevent egos from realizing the truth.

There’s a relevant story in the Kevatta Sutta about God/Allah/Brahma the Magnificent.  A talented monk who wanted to find out the answer to the question, “Where do the four elements cease without remainder?” Through meditation he reached the Heaven of the Four Great Kings, who did not know the answer. Next he went to the thirty three gods in a higher Desire Realm heaven, but none of these rulers knew either. He then asked King Sakka (Indra), the king of these gods, but Sakka did not know the answer. Up and up he went asking all sorts of gods at each and every higher level. Finally he came to Great Brahma, the Creator, the One Uncreated, Knower of All.

When the monk finally achieved an audience with Great Brahma, Brahma appeared in all his majesty and glory announcing, "I am Great Brahma, the Conqueror, the Unconquered, the All-Seeing, All-Powerful, the Lord, the Maker and Creator, the Ruler, Appointer and Orderer, Father of All That Have Been and Shall Be." The monk then humbly and respectfully asked his question, but all Great Brahma did was repeat, "I am Great Brahma, the Conqueror, the Unconquered, the All-Seeing, All-Powerful, the Lord, the Maker and Creator, the Ruler, Appointer and Orderer, Father of All That Have Been and Shall Be."

The monk eventually got frustrated and said, “I know you are "Great Brahma, the Conqueror, the Unconquered, the All-Seeing, All-Powerful, the Lord, the Maker and Creator, the Ruler, Appointer and Orderer, Father of All That Have Been and Shall Be," but I asked you a question about where the four elements cease without remainder. The Great Brahma replied, “Listen little monk, don’t embarrass me. All these other gods are listening and think I know everything. If you want to know the answer to a question like that, don’t ask me. I don’t know the answer. For a question like that, you have to go ask the Buddha.”

"The Feminine of Duality is not a gender of Form, but the Wave of a Particle" - V Panetta