Jahmaine

Is there a point in the universe becoming conscious?

2 posts in this topic

If the universe if becoming conscious of itself, what is the point in it? If there is a point... 

Would it make a difference if the universe didn’t become conscious of itself? 

Are all the answers going to be “it just is”? 

The universe becoming conscious of itself,...LOL,...a universal ego,...like Sentient Beings who believe "i think, therefore I Am."    

A significant falsity in today's world is this paradigm of "i think,"....and its notions of Personal Truths and Me Stories built upon patriarchal constructs such as the delusion of individual consciousness.   Nevertheless, sentience makes a quite compelling argument for itself among Sentient Beings.

"How many of us truly want wisdom?  We want many things, but who really wants wisdom?  Gabrielle Roth.

“Truth lies in the depth, where few are willing to search for it.”  Goethe

In the 80's I shown dozens of people how to not only pick up a better signal, but how to receive Other Stations,...and called it Fractal Riding.  The seemingly infinite number of "stations" are all within the One Space-Time of this Dream.   And keep in mind,...the Whole of Conscious Awareness is beyond Space-Time,....just as authentic Wholeness is beyond the sum of opposites.  

You may be wondering What the F*** is this guy talking about.

Place yourself in ease in front of a mirror, and  keep looking,...eyes to eyes,...quieting your thinking,...relaxing and softening your gaze,...letting go of mental inertia and being liberated from beliefs,....one begins to  enter Full Spectrum sight,...an auric view,...don't freak-out as your face appears to distorts or change,...a beard may appear or gender switched,...allow,...just observe,...don't let thoughts interpret what you're seeing,...like people having an epiphany and then mentally declare that was God.

Often, several faces appear quickly, as if one is "turning stations" too fast.  When comfortable,  focus attention on one station, that is, just one different face.  As that attention is gained, the peripheral vision can see that not only your face is different, but that you're dressed different, and the background, like peering through a window of time.  

This is Fractal Riding.   Just as one changes the frequencies on a radio tuner to hear a different "station," fractal riding reveals a multitude of other waveforms,...slices within space-time.

"Relativity says that the future and past have equal validity.  All events are frozen in this giant block (Space-Time). We just happen to perceive one end of the block as the past, and the other end as the future, and that we are moving in a certain direction.  But that's just a function of our perception, and doesn't reflect any physical reality."  Ted Chiang

Fractal Riding reveals that all phenomenon can be viewed within the body of an individual radio receiver. There is no past nor future,...all is occurring simultaneously,...for ultimately, there is no time.  The radio does not really exist.  But then, that's another discussion.

"The idea that the future is no different than the past doesn't sit well with a lot of people, because we like to think of the future as being indetermenate, open-ended, and not fixed the way the past is.  But physics suggests that the future is just as fixed as the past."  Ted Chiang

Fractal Riding is a term I use for focusing on a Still Point, that is, the Zero, or harmonic interchange within waveforms.  Often, when sharing this observable phenomenon in the 80's, I show a scene in the 1959 Disney Classic 'Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land' (on VHS), where a pentagam is zoomed into to reveal another and another pentagram.  Fractal Riding is the moving into a Still Point, or Zero, through physical, albeit fuller spectrum sight, to reveal a multitude of other waveforms (or slices of Space-Time), just as if one changed the frequency on a radio tuner to here a different "station".

We are not Beings of Consciousness, we are Beings with different levels of Conscious Awareness.

On a one to one basis, or looking in a mirror, observing other "stations", literally, dimensions within our own perceived dimension, takes just a few minutes.  Sometimes I'd begin by having the person relax and direct their attention on a point about 4 metres into a clear sky and view the prana globules dancing before them, or sometimes I'd have them focus on the edge of an evergreen, observing both the fuscia aura and prana that feeds it.  Next, in a fairly lit place, preferably with my back to a solid off-white surface, I have the person, who is comfortably sitting about 4 metres away, focus softly, almost like a squint, on the crown of my head, until they see the first levels of my physical atmosphere, or aura.  Usually, a person first witnesses a whitish fog, but as the eyes soften, this clears, and prismatic colours can be seen.

Next, I have them lower their eyes to my face, preferably a point between my eyes.  Within seconds, they begin to observe my facial feature distort and become other faces, ie., perhaps where there was no beard, now there is a beard, but even more, that is, they are no longer looking at the same physical person.  Often, several faces appear quickly, which is simply that they are "turning stations" too fast.  The idea is to focus attention on one station, that is, just one different face.  As that attention is gained, their peripheral vision can see that not only my face is different, but that I'm dressed different, and the background, like peering through a window of time, fitting the period they are witnessing.

This practice seemed like an interesting gateway to unfeigned surrender, which initiates the release of natural tryptamines.  Most Sentient Beings are so base-energy focused,...not realizing that there are 7 orgasmic chakras,...most of which make a Root Chakra ejaculation seem like drizzle from swamp water.

"Because yin and yang are not complete within us as individuals, we pair up to integrate them, and bring new life.  Although most people spend their entire lives following this biological impulse, it is only a tiny portion of our beings as well."  Lao-tzu

"The Feminine of Duality is not a gender of Form, but the Wave of a Particle" - V Panetta