Christian

How To Change Your Internal Reality

3 posts in this topic

A few years ago, I had a paradigm shift with regards to school.

I had for the most part disliked school and found learning very mundane. It was never really a joy of mine and I lacked passion and my grades were average. Then, at the beginning of 9th grade, I had a shift in thinking. I therefore also had an internal shift where my emotional subconscious mind became really motivated to take action to become great at school and I had 100% faith that I could do it --> Let to me taking action to find the answers. And that has now let me to be a straight A student. That means that school is no longer really an issue for me right now. 

I do, however, have difficulties attracting girls and I lack social skills. I want to improve in these areas, but I find it hard because every time I try to visualize myself succeeding and take action in the external world I experience an intense feeling of resistance. I would really like to transcend this feeling into one with greater benefit such as intense passion, belief and  100% certainty because it will lead me to find the answers to create abundance and a deeper understanding in these areas.

Any suggestion/suggestions will be appreciated :)

Kind Regards from Denmark :D

First, I think you should really contemplate the whole idea of wanting a girlfriend and see where your desires are coming from. Do you genuinely want to share a relationship with a girl to have this wonderful experience? Or Do you want to have a girl so you can boost your ego, live up to Dad's expectations, show her off to your friends and trade nude photos?

Its ok to be shy and nervous around girls, it shows who you really are, how you really feel. It may be embarrassing, but you will find some (if not many) girls find this more attractive than guys whohave a huge ego and disrespect them. (Let's be real, do you even want a girl that likes guys like that) 

Just like your success with school, love for yourself comes from within and it may be difficult to get going. Self love and acceptance will make you more confident in your body and be authentic as possible. At this rate, the ladies will want you to be their husband!

The best way to improve your social skills is to initiate conversation with no internal agenda. Ask people about what there interested in and really listen. People, for the most part, enjoy talking about themselves and seek validation of who they are. Also remember that awkward moments are perfectly fine and to be expected, especially when your still learning how to socialize.

Girls respond to forward direct intention and a proud display of confidence. This can be a really difficult thing to fake when you have little to no experience with the opposite sex. But you have got to start somewhere! Just walk up to a girl and tell her shes pretty and you want to get to know her. Flirting can be a lot of fun once you get good at it.

If you attracting girls is realllllly important to you, you can try utilizing some PUA(Pick up artist) tactics. Strong warning against that though. Leo has a good video that explains why "A Rant Against The Pickup Community - Must Watch For All PUAs".

Good Luck!