CreamCat

I had a weird dream today.

1 post in this topic

In today's dream, I met a girl with a pretty face and large breasts and a good waist to hip ratio and a bit of healthy fat on her body.
She and I just started becoming interested in each other.
When I was walking and talking with her in my first neighborhood, her father drove his car toward us.
He wanted us to get in the car. As he was driving, he asked me some questions.
He specifically asked me how I think about travel and marriage. She was also interested in my answer to that question.
I answered that I do not like or dislike travel and I haven't thought much about marriage.
Her father seemed a bit impressed with my detachment.
He must have figured out that we are not in a romantic or serious relationship, yet.
I think he was impressed because I seemed detached about her sexy body most men would kill for.
The dream prevented me from focusing on her. So, I was naturally detached. Or, was I not interested much in her?
In the real world, I wouldn't be as detached because it doesn't limit me from growing awareness of her presence.
In the dream, I seriously didn't care whether she left me or kept engaging with me. I think I wouldn't care much in the real world although I would still be distracted by her sexy body.

But, in the real world, a sexy girl like her wouldn't be interested in a guy like me because my height is below average and I am not that interesting anyway. I know for a fact that if I was a girl who has options, I would skip guys like me. So, the dream was a fantasy.

Not the best dream, but at least I dreamed a peaceful dream where I was not running away from dangerous things like lions or soldiers with swords. Most dreams used to be about running away from strong enemies. Someday, I want to have a fun dream.

Edited by CreamCat