Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highest

The miracle of being human

1 post in this topic

Just a while ago, I became aware and conscious of just how precious it is to be human. 

To breathe. To think. To feel. To experience. To love. To interact with another human being. 

And not to call any names but many are trying to stop or somehow annihilate their mind. Trying to somehow kill their ego, a part of themselves. 

Doing so, they forget how precious it all is. This is denial of God's very creation. They reach levels of consciousness to the point of no return. 

It doesn't matter how far I have gone with this, what I have experienced. I'm just grateful that I, today, became literally conscious of Humanness. It's a miracle into itself. All of it is precious.

For example, the whole dynamic of intercations with other living individual human beings is a miracle. Become conscious of this. Next time you look anyone in their eyes, become conscious of their precious self, become conscious how it's designed such that you and the other can have an interaction. See the design of this overlooked miracle. Become conscious of their precious, special, beautiful and distinct self. 

Feel your emotions, feel your breath, feel your mind. Feel your very soul. 

Feel your humanness, become aware and conscious of it. And love it all, embrace it.

Look at a flower or a butterfly, see the precision engineering of it, the design of it to it very detail. Look at yourself and see the same. 

Don't take this "I am God" too literal. God is greater than you in all possible ways. God cares and loves you. That's why he created you, that's why He did and still do ALL OF THIS. 

Feel and become conscious of the connection to God, everyone has one if they only search. See now, you are just a tiny piece of God. So be humble. Become conscious of the Supreme Godhood itself of God itself. You are second to Him. 

But the spiritual gurus call your humanness an illusion, their call your ego the devil itself - a part of your very self. 

Well, to them I just have to say I'm grateful and happy that I am still part of this supposed illusion. I'm happy and grateful I'm the devil. ??