Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rcuch

From Out Of Nowhere...

43 posts in this topic

i have a spin bike at home...i do a lot of looking, listening and reading while i pedal away. this was an intersesting find for me today. 

The past few years have been interesting on this path. One door has been closing on me so another began to open.  I have always love to create threw art but this door led to music. Many years ago a friend gave me an old guitar and as that one door began to close two years I actual saw this guitar as I never did. I picked it up and haven't put it down. I am teaching myself to play and have found a love in myself I never knew existed. I have come a long way but know there is no end to what can be learned...I love that. This week I recorded a playlist album right in my living room that carries the theme of my path on this journey. I am going to put it here so that it may inspire others to keep on if they want to hear what self development can sound like. Sound quality is raw...but lyrics are in the description box. This is a bold move for me as I don't usually broadcast my stuff so thank you.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYeWjKsq-nmNwmVW911-lbsFptIKYy6mi

Edited by rcuch
Forgot to post link

I am disconnected from the people around me...but threw being in nature and creative self expression I have found connection with all. And...if I am needed in any way...I will be found. In the meantime, I keep on doing what I do and being what I am...

Enjoy...or not. The message is always what is true for you.

lyrics;

i thought i knew life early on. it played over again like some sad song. some gift given and then it's gone. come to find out i was so very wrong. i am the nothing that blows the breeze. so what would this knowing do to you? all your experience illusion undue. when everyone has a different view. do you think you could except it as true? i am the nothing that blows the breeze. what comes after you die in life? the who you are now stands aside. positions fade dropping your disguise. the only one you are no longer denies. i am the nothing that blows the breeze.