Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nivsch

Its easy now to accept trump, when I remember

1 post in this topic

That me myself was, uncousciousely, 'corrupt' to myself (relative to today) when I was too mechanical when I did meditation and other techniques without love, because I barely saw this option.

Even when i heard it in one of Leo's video it wasnt implemented in myself. Only 2 months ago i fully realized this thing.

I tried to improve myself all the time like 24/7 try to take care of myself. but in a mechanical way. So its not that i wasnt care about myself. I thought almost only in how to make myself happier and less anxious. But i didnt do enough the self-love way, because i barely knew that way of practicing.

Therefore when Bibi netanyahu or Trump do stupid things, I now can see that I also had parts of me that behaved the same(!) To myself. In other content of course, but in its essense it is the same! 

I was SURE I am accepting myself fully. I didnt see I wasnt. It was like a shadow I could barely see. In backward view its now obvious to me that i ran after goals so stressfuly because i felt me myself now is not good enough. Only now it fully 'clicks' to me.

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱🍷 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with the song 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Eden's performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60BWlEhtAA

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.