aklacor727

My desires - law of attraction

2 posts in this topic

Setting into motion the law of attraction, and aligning my energy with what I truly desire, based on the current values I hold in my life, and what happiness means to me. :) I invite you to add to this, if you desire something that you feel with bring you joy and fulfilment! (mine are pretty general) 

DESIRE: Meaningful connections, friendships, and life partner

FEELINGS: Love & respect, honesty, passion, laughter, support, generosity, guidance, companionship, appreciation, understanding, intimacy, belonging, joy.

WHY: Because of the meaning, fulfilment, and sense of belonging these relationships can bring to my life

DESIRE: Complete confidence in my ability to communicate my desires, preferences, boundaries, feelings, fears, thoughts, in a way that is truthful, loving, and wise.

FEELINGS: Inner peace, freedom, authenticity, understanding, love

WHY: The accumulation of meaningful authentic relationships, the ability for others to see me for who I am, whether they approve and resonate with me or not. More clarity on deciphering the people I wish to surround myself with. An opening for others to feel more comfortable with expression & authenticity as well.

DESIRE: Success and mastery in my abilities in my career

FEELINGS: Confidence, purpose, passion, fulfilment, drive, satisfaction, direction, freedom, creativity, stability.

WHY: Financial independence allowing focus on self actualization, fulfilment in knowing I put my all into my skills and career.

DESIRE: Travel

FEELINGS: Freedom, inspiration, excitement, beauty, love, compassion

WHY: New experiences, enjoying more of what life has to offer. Deeper compassion and understanding for the different cultures and people around the world

DESIRE: Intention, self discipline, focus, & vision in my daily life, keeping me on track towards my goals and desires.

FEELINGS: empowerment, self confidence, achievement, direction, purpose, satisfaction, growth

WHY: I will have peace in knowing I put my full effort in achieving what I'd like for myself. 

DESIRE: Living in alignment with health, on an emotional, psychological, spiritual, and physical level. Attaining balance in these areas.

FEELINGS: Joy, freedom, energy, peace of mind, empowerment, confidence

WHY: I believe this is one of the most important aspects, of living a happy fulfilling life. Alignment will help move me forward in all areas of personal growth. 

Edited by aklacor727