Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matt23

Kriya Practice: from the book Kriya Secrets Revealed by J.C. Stevens

2 posts in this topic

November 17, 2019

Book: Kriya Secrets Revealed by J.C. Stevens

Practicals 

-I started maybe a month ago with Nadi Sodhana Pranayama (3 rounds) and Ujjai Pranayama (6 rounds) while allowing in Reiki before my meditation.

It's mostly been uneventful as far as I can remember.  I found it a bit tricky to know if I was doing the Ujjai Pranayama correctly.

- I've started microdosing a week or so ago with piylocybin cubensis, doing it once every 3 days.  Today I did my dose in the morning.

- This time I added the concentration practice (pg.47-58) which has you focus on the Bhrumadhya (point between the eyebrows).  I didn't do Reiki.

-I did 20 minutes total sitting.

Observations

- I remember having trouble focusing my imagination at first.  I also remember seeing a light between my eyebrows, but it would flicker on and off and change a bit.  It didn't feel like it was "something other" than my own imagination.

-Later on in the session I remember being able to focus better on the point.

-I felt some sexual energy and pressure below my naval, or right above my penis.  It was like something was fucking me and I liked it.

-Then I imagined with white thing that looked like a red blood cell at the Brumadhya.  It then split into two and it felt like and seemed like it was representing the two hemispheres of my brain.  It felt like it was trying to integrate and connect both brain hemispheres more. 

-Eventually the two orbs joined in, what I imagined was, the middle of my brain.  It definitely feels like it was trying to integrate both hemispheres.  "Feel" as in almost a physical sensation in my head.  Like a slight pressure or something.

-Then the timer went off.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

November 21

Practicals

No microdose day.  

Been experiencing an ego-backlash for past week or so (more irritated, anxious, insomnia, groggy waking up, low discipline, food cravings)

I did Reiki simultaneously.

Observations

It was a while ago so my memory isn't great about it. 

From what I remember, I again experienced sexual feelings when visualizing and concentrating on the spot between the eyebrows.  It felt the same at the start, but then I imagined myself fucking a girl.  I've been very confused about my sexuality in the last 4/5 years.  

I found it hard to concentrate and stay on target and disciplined.  Particularly with the Ujjai Pranayama and making the in-breath last longer than 9 seconds.  The book recommends to have it last between 10 and 15 seconds.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins