Pav

A Dream Encounter Like No Other

1 post in this topic

So in the dream beforehand I was being chased by gangstas and suddenly decided I had had enough so I started flying around, using the powers I had other the dream to defeat them (I wasn't lucid though any of this), I would use the force (like Star Wars) to throw them around and try to crush them, ect. 

Anyway, I find myself at my grandparents house, except there's this strange, transparent sheet of something in front of me (almost like glass), and on the other side was my grandparents drive way and there was this entity, the likes of which I have never encountered before in a dream. If you've see the Saw movies, he looked like the doll, black body and mask as a head. 

For some reason I want to show him whose boss, so I flash through the glass sheet (like a short ranged teleport) and grab on to him using the force and throw him around and all that, only HE has powers and control over the dream too! This was no longer MY dream, he was equally or perhaps more powerful. So when I would grab him, he would fight back using his powers and teleport us to a different scene, and so we just started battling like that. 

I don't remember all of it. But there was this part that I do remember. I was inside a room, and at the end of the room was a large picture frame on the wall. In frame was another room, he was in it. As I walk over to the frame, he walks backwards to the back of his room (inside the picture) where there is another frame on that wall. I flash through the picture into the other room, but as soon as I do he flashes through the picture frame of that room. This happens a few times. Then as I approach the frame, he just stands there, as if he's planning something. I try flashing through again, but when I do, this time HE flashes forward into me at the same time, knocking me back onto my room (he is still on the other side of the frame). Now the whole frame is taken up by his mask, and I get the idea that I'll just get him from in here. So I grab a hold of him with the force (through the frame) and start crushing his head. This is where my memory ends. 

He was no ordinary dream character. There was no back story with him, no confusing him with someone in real life. He had just at much, possibly more control over the dream that I did. It's almost as if we started battling just to show who had more power over the dream realm.