kiana

Stay Possitive

8 posts in this topic

Stay possitive. Dont let anyone bring you down. Get the possitivity and leave the neggetive part.Trust your gut and dont give a shit about what other people would think. Keep believing in your thoughts and value your own opinions.Dont doubt them unless someone gives you a rational reason to doubt them. Keep believing that all human beings have equal rights and we are all so valuable and worthy. We all deserve to be respected and loved. So stay possitive and dont let any neggetivity in. Do you agree?

Hey ! If what others are telling you is criticism you're right!

But please if somebody is giving you valuable feedback than addapt yourself if that feedback will get you in a better place towards your development!

Edited by WhyteSeal

I am now at the point where I stay positive most of the time, no matter what happens. Sometimes I observe myself and I am scared that I don't give a shit about lots of stuff anymore. I just accept everything as it is. There is absolutely no need to be negative, ever.

This is what you get when you stay committed and work on your self actualization every day, constantly watching videos, reading books and reprogramming your subconscious mind. Also meditate every day and keep a gratefullness journal. Of course I still recognize challenges and try to overcome them, and also I accept constructive criticism and try to better myself, but I am now always positive. Sometimes even other people will somewhat look down on me and say: "Are you insane, fool? You cannot be positive and happy all the time, you are deluded. Look at your problems, look at what's going on in your life. Wake up idiot!" I don't care about their victim mentality. they don't understand that it is of no use to being negative. I'm always charming and playfull and got a positive mindset.

For me it's a battle! Because of the problems and worries about my future my brain brings my mood down and makes me negative. My parents worry a lot and it makes me mad. They worry about every single thing. I catch myself being negative and try to stay positive and not to think about future and the past. I know it's the most stupid thing in the world to think about future. That's why there is a battle in my mind.

“If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?” -Rumi

I must say life is rubbing me so hard and I am trying not to get irritated. 

There is no such thing as positive or negative thoughts ? just thoughts 

no labes no judgement no anything 

if you try to stay "positive" all the time, then your gonna hate when your "negative" so what your doing is pushing thoughts away and your trying to control your mind witch is completely imposible ✌?️  

On 2016-02-08 at 2:01 PM, kiana said:

Stay possitive. Dont let anyone bring you down. Get the possitivity and leave the neggetive part.Trust your gut and dont give a shit about what other people would think. Keep believing in your thoughts and value your own opinions.Dont doubt them unless someone gives you a rational reason to doubt them. Keep believing that all human beings have equal rights and we are all so valuable and worthy. We all deserve to be respected and loved. So stay possitive and dont let any neggetivity in. Do you agree?

This is nothing but pure blue mind control and truly nothing but. Do I need to explain why?

7 hours ago, Sarper said:

For me it's a battle! Because of the problems and worries about my future my brain brings my mood down and makes me negative. My parents worry a lot and it makes me mad. They worry about every single thing. I catch myself being negative and try to stay positive and not to think about future and the past. I know it's the most stupid thing in the world to think about future. That's why there is a battle in my mind.

“If you are irritated by every rub, how will your mirror be polished?” -Rumi

I must say life is rubbing me so hard and I am trying not to get irritated. 

That's an awesome quote but it doesn't mean that you should be happy all the time, it mean that you need to look at yourself honestly and when someone point out a flaw in your mind, sure it might make you troubled but you can't take it too personal, instead learn from it and love the chance to humble yourself.

Be ever aware of the battle and when you can't drop it just like that and it keep coming back you observe it and laugh at how stupid your ego is.
If it's a horribly bad battle you should dive in to the abyss and feel it as much as possible until you break and rise like the Phoenix.

When I was working at the shitiest work ever (at the moment lol) every step was a burden and I felt like I kept having that constant battle in my mind going 100% all day long for 1,5 days until I couldn't take it anymore and stopped, never felt better than I did after that, like a newborn child I was so full of life for several weeks :)

That's quite dogmatic approach towards yourself, you don't have to do neither of these things. It's okay to be negative, it's okay to be hurt. You don't have to believe things, you have to realise all of this by yourself. You're creating cage made of beliefs, it will stop you from free flowing in life. You can make more harm disowning negative parts of "you", so my advice is to let things be.