Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Armand

Hygiene Is Important!

5 posts in this topic

I was once with an average looking woman for years who's hygiene was pretty fucking bad, but I dealt with it somehow thinking that she'd shower again like when we first met. (no such luck). The smell got worse and when she decided to leave me I was like hell yeah! Watching her nasty stench fumes leave with her was amazing. It did help I was gone most of the time working or in school. Maybe it was her oily skin that smelled so bad. Idk. 

So I'm just now getting back from a pretty weird date with this girl who's hygiene was also poor. This girl was rancid. Beautiful beyond words, but smelled like mother fucking onions and week old trash. Not sure if it was her sweat from running around during the day or what. I was hoping to get her to jump in a lake with me cuz I know this one spot that's just perfectly secluded. She wouldn't budge even though I jumped in.. It just sucks that I would of genuinely liked her if she didn't smell so bad. Febreze didn't work, yea I did spray her with it. Should I tell her she stinks, or do you guys think she knows and chooses to do nothing? 

Nasty stench fumes, rancid... My guess is you're either trolling or blowing it out of proportion.

If what you're saying is true, it is you who chose this. You can always gift her a perfume or something of that manner.

:ph34r:

It's really incredible!!

I've never had this "luck" but I think it could be a reason I wouldn't even approach a person like this..

So of course, if you like her, tell her that you really like her and maybe ask her why she doesn't care for her body, that hygiene is very important (for you).. Try to find out what's the problem.. because there's surely a problem behind it..

If it doesn't seem appropriate to you, in the first time, offer her to take a shower together..

@Cabot I go mostly on personality and similar interests. I didn't mind her leaving when she did, and it was mostly due to her lack of motivation to clean herself. Smell is very important, but can be changed. 

I did buy Sam some perfume today. She enjoyed it.         

@MartineF  :D Didn't need to ask. She told me it was from her wearing a long sleeved wool shirt that made her sweat smell. She smells really good now and was aware of the onion smell the first time. No shower sexy time yet. Samantha is cool, so taking things slower. She spent the night so it's going pretty great now that I know that's not her normal smell. ha