Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DawnOfReality

For people who know about business: need help

1 post in this topic

Hi,

I'll start by saying that I don't know much about business. 

Now, a relative of mine who is a director of a Russian firm has asked me to help him out with a deal. Let me explain better: I live in Italy and his firm buys a particular product needed for producing his own devices from an Italian firm. 

The latter leans on a Russian distributor to furnish his products in Russia. The problem is that the deal cannot be closed unless a minimum amount of pieces has been requested. So he asked me to help him find some firm or people who can buy monthly the number of pieces he needs so that he could send his couriers and pick those up. He needs a bypass (legal of course).
I have contacted some import-export firms, but they only provide an export service and cannot or don't want to buy the products. 

So my questions are: 

1) Are there any firms (called with a generic name) who can mediate for this kind of deal? I mean, import-exports cannot do that apprently, so I am not sure what should I look for. 

2) Maybe I need a private (not a firm or company, that is) who has capital and is willing to that for me? But could he? I mean, there are surely regulations that one must be aware of about buying and selling again, especially if those products must be taken out of borders.. If I find someone who could buy those pieces of equipment, and my relative sends his couriers, these could take charge of all the border burocracy?

3) There could be other solutions? 

4) Are there more specific forums or places I could ask for some advice about this? I hope there are knowledgeable people here as well, but I understand this is a very specific question! Just thought I could give it a shot.

If anything, I can still be learning something from all this. 

Thank you guys.