nice shot

Fascism and its relation to Spiral Dynamics

25 posts in this topic

On 20/01/2020 at 7:11 PM, ArchangelG said:

My worry is specifically in my country Sweden.

Where immigration is extremely high, integration is basically nonexistent and also holding the most expensive welfare system in the world my forecast doesn't look to bright.

Too much green to fast, and no orange counter to green lack of practicality.

But on the other hand to little yellow to understand the rootcauses.

I am also from Sweden and I have the same concern, I totally agree with your analysis. Too much green is creating weak individuals.  We are at the same time immigrating people from countries with lower levels of development which creates a big risk. The weaker green people may pave the way for red and blue people to get a bigger influence in society, which can create some serious problems. Green in of its own will not create a big disruptive movement like fascism but an all including green society has its challenges. 

On 1/22/2020 at 1:48 PM, Bno said:

CNN beats the drums for war and they instigate fighting between different races of working class people all for ratings.

Maybe so, but that ain't fascism, that's corporatism -- a stage or two above.

CNN does speak out against fascists like white supremacy movements. No CNN anchor would equivocate about that. They would call it beyond the pale. They would not spin to justify it, unlike Fox News. Fox News would find some way to defend it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I thought the argument was about what leads to fascism. I'd say all that free coverage they gave Donald Trump before and after his popularity helped him win. There's potential for corporatist incompetence to aid in the rise of fascism.

2 hours ago, Bno said:

@Leo Gura I thought the argument was about what leads to fascism. I'd say all that free coverage they gave Donald Trump before and after his popularity helped him win. There's potential for corporatist incompetence to aid in the rise of fascism.

CNN is only as conscious as it is, no more, no less.

Yes, a fascist can exploit and manipulate the media's limited consciousness and naivete.

It's hard not to cover a freak show when you're in the news biz.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura So then it can potentially lead to fascism because of how easily they can be exploited.