Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wekz

My first 5 meo dmt trip.

2 posts in this topic

I took maybe 3mg of freebase 5 meo, and it hit the second i smoked it. Its a small dose so i didint have any mistical experiences, but the thing that was present was pure love, unconditional and pure. It didint last long, maybe for a few minutes, then i started to feel unconfortable in my stomack, but i relaxed and the feeling faded away. The feeling was very similar to MDMA, maybe identical. I want to up the dosage but i dont have a good scale so i can do it properly. But now i feel nothing mutch has changed, probably need to up the dosage to have something stick.

Edited by Wekz

The drug is just a quickening of an organic process. It will not make anything stick. You have to integrate these experiences on your own, how you perceive it, is what it becomes. That is why "how you do it" matters, if you are not in the correct head space it can be just a lost adventure. I have had hundreds of lost adventures in my life time, nothing wrong with just having the experience just to have it for fun. If you want to integrate it better then start with meditation, perhaps 2 days for at least an hour each, morning and night. During these meditations tell yourself what you expect to happen during your future trip, map it into a direction you wish it to become for you. Then when you take it, again, meditation should be happening as you start to get high and continued through out the high as best you can. 

The down side of the high can be used to integrate your trip, sit and think, contemplate what has happened to you in a quiet space as you come down. Then for the next 2 days again you meditate twice a day for an hour each and you sit and remember your feelings, what you became aware of and who you wish to re-present yourself as now. The integration is intentional, not some by-product that happens by chance. Often what is integrated seems backwards, you will be releasing old beliefs more then starting new ones. There needs to be room in you for some new stuff to grow, release all you can and make room for new ideas and concepts to form in you. 

The drug is just speeding this up, use it with wisdom and it will serve you as a tool, not just a trip.

You can do this with THC, I have taken 500MG's of liquid tincture and it also had a quickening effect on me for this process. Warning, you will trip hard on that much THC, best to work your way up slowly. 

Keep in mind when you trip, you are God, tripping on God, looking to realize who you are, God. The circle is intentional, most things circle when you are on the path long enough you come back to your starting point, with a new view of life.

Play well my friends

David