Yahya

Negative visualization

1 post in this topic

Hello,

Leo ask me in his video of negative visualization to share my experience after doing one week of negative visualization in his negative visualization video. Hence I am sharing them right over here:

From doing negative visualization I felt happiness and contentment. I learned that this a techniques for happiness because I got a feelings of peace in it. I practiced it for one week and it was the best week of the year. Also I felt satisfied during the technique because I learned that I am not entitled to living where I am today. Also I forgot about my problems while doing this technique because the problems I have are not very big problems compared to people in rank below me. Addition to that I also start thinking like a stoic which made me so happy and grateful. Also I want to tell that this technique worked on me quite well for getting happiness. So when ever I am in depression or anxiety I will practice this technique in order to get the kind of peace and fulfilment  I want. So far I got the most happiness from practicing and implementing this technique. It changed my qualia a little bit. In conclusion, the advice I can give someone for depression is to practice this technique.

Thanks for reading.