GreenWoods

Psychedelics in Lucid Dreams!!!

1 post in this topic

It is possible to take psychedelics in lucid dreams (dreams where you know you dream and therefore have control over it) (just materialize the psychedelic) and experience similar effects as taking them in real life, though most people report that they are not as powerful. But I think the potency of the psychedelic in the dream might depend on your level of lucidity which can be improved.

Here are two links to forums where taking psychedelics in dreams is discussed:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LucidDreaming/comments/68tk21/psychedelics_in_lucid_dreams/

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=8317

• advantages of taking psychedelics in dreams:

- legal

- no costs

- you can invent your own super-powerful substance

- very safe: overdosis and tough energetic experiences have probably no effect on waking life. Except the psychological component. If you can't handle it psycologically, then this will probably transfer to real life

- No effort to get the psychdelics

- No risk that the psychedelics are impure

- no tolerance build up, thus you can trip every night

- less fear and anxiety and thus less resistance because it is "just" a dream

- You can get familar with psychedelics this way before trying them in waking life. Especially helpful to help prepare for 5-meo-dmt and similarly powerful ones

• Disadvantages

- The trips are much shorter, as dreams are shorter. But if you are an experienced lucid dreamer, you can probably have lucid dreams 1-2 hours every night. And dreams often feel longer as they really are.

- Many people report that the trips are not as powerful. But enlightenment experiences in dreams can be more deep than in real life. If I remember right, Leo said in a video (I think it was the DPT video) that after a DPT trip he had a dream where he had his deepest awakening up to this point 

- you have to learn how to lucid dream

- you have to rely on getting lucid in the dream 

- if you have never tripped before or never had an enlightenment experience through meditation, then it could be a bit challenging to create/imagine the enlightenment experience 

- If you are too excited about the trip, you might wake up prematurely. But if you are experienced, this can probably be prevented

In conclusion:  In my opinion this is a whole game changer. Lucid dreams may end up being the most or second most powerful tool for enlightenment. But they are no replacement for taking psychedelics in "real life" as they are probably more powerful and longer. 

I have only had two semi-lucid dreams for about 5 secs so far. Once I have real lucid dreams I will take psychedelics in them and report here. If you take psychedelics in dreams, you can share your report in a new thread or here, so we can gather the results.

(I recently started a similar thread about lucid dreams and enlightenment in general, but I wanted to create a new thread for this topic in order to draw more attention to it, because I think it could make a big difference for many seekers. Here is the other thread, where we can discuss lucid dreams as a tool for enlightenment in general: 

Edited by GreenWoods