Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ibn Sina

Is there a downloadable speed reading software like Zap reader ?

1 post in this topic

I want to download  a speed reading software like in zapreader.com, I am not able to find such softwares. Please help.

Even if  it can't be downloaded  for free, you could help me by naming any such software which works like zapreader.

I mean, the software I am looking for is simple af and I think any programmer could make one in their mom's  basement. You just put in the text and the text is displayed word by word at a certain rate. That's it. 
There has to be such downloadable softwares out there.

I tried downloading from softonic, but my laptop said it might be dangerous and discarded it.

I even tried pirate bay, where I downloaded a software called The speeder , but when I opened the setup, it said NET framework should be downloaded and it also gave the link to it. I downloaded and tried again. It again says NET framework should be downloaded.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy