Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baldmunt

How to make your life purpose specific and tangible.

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm currently working on my life-purpose. I've bought the Life Purpose Course from Leo and i've already accomplished to know my top 5 values and strenghts. But i'm really struggling with getting my life purpose specific. One of my top 5 strenghts are curiosity and interest in the world  and appreciation of beauty and excellence.  This means i'm curious about everything and appreciate life on all its aspects.
The fact that i am curious about everything and appreciate the beauty in so many things makes it hard for me to really know what my life purpose is. For example. I know my life purpose has to be something like this: "Making people aware of their own self-biases and helping them improve" But when executing this i'm also thinking of the many other possible life-purposes. My statements are really vague in comparison with other people. It would be so much easier if  i can just write one specific sentence like "my purpose is to make. the best donuts in the world' .

How can i make my life purpose less vague when i have so many things i would like to do?

My top Values and strenghts are as following:

Values

Counting

1. Honesty

2. Independence & Self-Expression

3. Truth & Spirituality

4. Equality/Fairness

5. Personal Growth

6. Nature

7. Contribution/Impact

8. Consciousness/Awareness

9. Creativity/Ingenuity

10. Wisdom (Knowledge/Learning/Understanding)

Strengths

1. Fairness, equality, justice

2. Judgement, critical thinking and open-mindedness

3. Appreciation of beauty and Excellence

4. Curiosity and interest in the world

5. Modesty and humility

Edited by Baldmunt

what about a freelance barrister. It is kind of a lawyer, but you are independant and can decide which cases you take. Well-paid. you two first strength are critical in this expertise.