Jakeem Ortiz

SYNCHRONICITY FLUX

4 posts in this topic

I have the same goal as Leo, to attain the highest level of God, to become God.

My niche is the effort to enter a higher state of consciousness I call The Flux. It is an ultimate use of language and allows the user the ability to directly control synchronicity.

I consider myself the foremost expert in understanding the phenomenon of synchronicity and have gone further than anyone in attaining the goal of control, I have at various moments in my life attained partial control over it.

The following is a link to a public Facebook Note on my profile that contains facebook links and explanations to the public synchronicity tests I performed in Autumn of 2014 regarding the lottery.

https://m.facebook.com/notes/jakeem-ortiz/read-this-if-you-want/892913000772178/?_rdr#

And the following is a copy paste of that Facebook notes' content. Be advised that it takes a while for the links to load, so be patient.

September 23rd, Lottery Test: MegaMillions, (3) numbers: here are the posts for the numbers, made before the lottery drawing which is at 10:59pm eastern time united states.

The following is a photo of the ticket with those numbers I played on Sept 23 2014.

And the following is an explanation of what happened:

For the next test, I needed to access the "penultimate sync state" again, so I did (3) numbers again but this time I spread them out over (3) tickets so the probability of me reaching that state again would increase(there's more to it than that, but it would be paragraphs long...)
Here are the links to the posts referencing the numbers for September 26th, 2014, megamillions:

Here is me reiterating what this is in more detail:

And here is a photo of the tickets:

Using what I learned on the 26th, Sept, On Sept 28th, 2014 I attempt (4) numbers on a single ticket for Jersey Cash 5:
The drawing for Jersey Cash 5 is at 7:56pm eastern time.
Here are the links to the numbers posted on Facebook before the drawing time:

Here is an FB post with the pic of the ticket:

And here is further explanation of that incident:

Here is me on October 3rd, 2014: spreading out (4) numbers between (3) tickets again to make access easier; of which I will again use information from this experiment to access days later:

https://www.facebook.com/I717hacker/posts/792681890775671?fref=nf

Here are the numbers:

And here is a picture of the tickets:

On October 6th, 2014, early in the morning I access the state again in (2) parts, I had witnessed a miracle and the voices were there, I was freaked out, I could also choose any (3) numbers for any lottery of my choosing that day(so i picked the numbers from one of my favorite shows, "Code Lyoko". and had also initiated separation between subtle and gross body.
Here is the post:

Here are the numbers for pick 6 posted in advance before the drawing which is at approx. 7:56pm:

Here is a photo post of the ticket:

And here is the photo post of the inspiration for the numbers:

10 days after that, something amazing happened to me and skewed me on to a different path where i could hone my abilities and on December 1st, 2014, I was given a "revelation"...........7:17

For the September 23rd test, here is one of many valid links to the 2014 mega millions lottery winning numbers archive.

2014PastWinningLotteryNumbers.aspx

Screenshot_20190921-230205.png