Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natura Sonoris

Need Opinion About Bootcamps

9 posts in this topic

Hello

Has anyone done Bootcamps ? I am considering doing one and it is not expensive around here .It costs 100euros (it is  180 normally) for whole day and the guy is really good guy and practical. The guy offered me a better deal because i could not go on group bootcamp (some setbacks due work) but i wanted to try out 1v1 anyway  (plus he made a good business deal few days ago so he said it would be bad karma  to ask full price when some great stuff started to happen in his life so it is like a thank you universe sort of thing :) ) You approach women in 3 separate periods  during the day (you can do how many you want in those periods) and you get instant feedback.After bootcamp, you are left with practical advices on what to do next plus you can meet up with some other guys to practise in group (it is free contact).  Anyway, after bootcamp i can contact him anytime about anything so it is not one time thing, plus there are some extra features that come along.

I am mostly doing it for my personal growth so i can push my comfort zone, and everything else i consider a byproduct, so women and sex is not my primary goal. Also i am aware of all negative outcomes but as i said, you first need to grow and then face next challenges.

So I am mostly interested in hearing some experiences about the personal growth you got from doing it. 

Edited by Natura Sonoris

"Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth."

Dr. joseph Goebbels

Honestly you can achieve it by yourself and people see bootcamp as some sort of magic pill.

It would be better if it was at least 4 day so you can learn something more consistent, but at least, you will get another professionnal perspective which can highlight any of your shortcomings in the area. That can be priceless.

Otherwise, don't expect magic !

@Lynnel

I am aware it is not a magic pill, it is more like a jumping board for later work. After i am done with bootcamp, i plan to approach women so i can practice. There is online group where you can meet up with other guys and go out and approach. I will see what i am going to do next but i am considering doing just for the insights on the spot.

EDIT : It is 2 days.

Edited by Natura Sonoris

Dr. joseph Goebbels

@Natura Sonoris

Well it could be a really nice way to jump start, just don't forget to follow up by talking massive action later :)

If you're really serious about this 100 $ is nothing.

@Natura Sonoris It's a really interesting thing to do, like lynnel said I would not keep your hopes up to high but just see it as improvement.

What is it exactly called? It's a cool concept, I wonder if they train other aspects of self-development aswell?

100 isn´t that much! you go on a binge on weekend and it´s also 100 xD so invest that 100 and do it, also let us know what you learned ;) 

@Falk @pixelwave @Lynnel

Had to cancel it due to unexpected expenses. But i will be doing the group bootcamp for 80 euro which also 2 days. I think that is even better option because i will meet like minded people who will have same goals (in terms of doing more approaches). 

Dr. joseph Goebbels

15 hours ago, Natura Sonoris said:

@Falk @pixelwave @Lynnel

Had to cancel it due to unexpected expenses. But i will be doing the group bootcamp for 80 euro which also 2 days. I think that is even better option because i will meet like minded people who will have same goals (in terms of doing more approaches). 

80 for 2 days is cool ..where are you from btw?

@Falk

Serbia. The standard is lower here so that's why it is cheaper. 

Dr. joseph Goebbels