ThomasT

Can barely remember life before my breakthrough

29 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Are you aware of how it relates to the content in this post?

No, and i don't know what you're reffering to. What am i overlooking? ?

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

What is “spirituality stuff” to you?

To me, it's he process of truly understanding reality. 

56 minutes ago, ThomasT said:

To me, it's he process of truly understanding reality. 

For sure. What is the process though? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

For sure. What is the process though? 

My mind jumped to practices like meditation and psychedelics. 

I mean, those are sort of meant to get you to the 'now' where we already are, so you could say there is no process.

On the other hand, the process is becoming more conscious of the now and life.

It sounds a bit like the patterns & repetitions return for lack of proper foundation &  inspection of the recreation. Such a gap in consciousness in your relationships, at such a young age, combined with writing off the self inspection as ‘spirituality stuff’ (where the understanding & compassion would come from) could make for a rougher than necessary ride. 

Time is relative, there’s ample time for the practices and survival. They work ideally hand in hand. I wouldn’t use time as a write off to procrastinate.

Also though, for all I now, maybe understanding & awareness of self & in your relationships won’t be important to you. I might be projecting. Just a cautionary tale from meetings with some guys your age who went pretty deep pretty young on the psych’s end, without foundations in theory and recognizing the value of self awareness. 

Consider the reverse paradigm, the challenge of humbling down, realizing compassion via self inspection.

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It sounds a bit like the patterns & repetitions return for lack of proper foundation &  inspection of the recreation.Such a gap in consciousness in your relationships, at such a young age, combined with writing off the self inspection as ‘spirituality stuff’ (where the understanding & compassion would come from) could make for a rougher than necessary ride. 

Time is relative, there’s ample time for the practices and survival. They work ideally hand in hand. I wouldn’t use time as a write off to procrastinate.

Also though, for all I now, maybe understanding & awareness of self & in your relationships won’t be important to you. I might be projecting. Just a cautionary tale from meetings with some guys your age who went pretty deep pretty young on the psych’s end, without foundations in theory and recognizing the value of self awareness. 

Consider the reverse paradigm, the challenge of humbling down, realizing compassion via self inspection.

This is just not the case for me.

I care about the things you mention. I do recognize that postponing practices is maybe not the ideal way to go. I take this path seriously.

I started with psychedelics early, but not without spiritual experiences in meditation and reading books.

As for the last part, it's on point with what i already practice.  

Did not understand this: 

"It sounds a bit like the patterns & repetitions return for lack of proper foundation &  inspection of the recreation."

@ThomasT Cool. Sounds like you’re all set. I think you’re doing great btw. Most people will not experience the consciousness you have in their entire lifetime. I apologize for any projecting. 

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@ThomasT Cool. Sounds like you’re all set. I think you’re doing great btw. Most people will not experience the consciousness you have in their entire lifetime. I apologize for any projecting. 

I'm not always that good at presenting my views properly.

I recently watched a few videos on the infj personality type and it seems like a common problem.

Thanks for your input ❤️