Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KatyWLTZ

Exercise biking

4 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I moved in a tiny flat and I'm having an overwhelming schedule right now! I still need some cardio, but no time for the jim! I'm considering buying an exercise bike that will occupy not so much space ( as small as possible actually!) 

Any suggestions, reccomendation or feedback on great models?

Thanks in advance!

Would you be able to do 20 minutes of rope skipping instead somewhere outside? 

Benefits are that there is greater brain involvement and higher metabolic activity especially during more complex moves. + working out outside is way more fun then stationary bike and you literally need 4 square meters of space. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

14 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Would you be able to do 20 minutes of rope skipping instead somewhere outside? 

Benefits are that there is greater brain involvement and higher metabolic activity especially during more complex moves. + working out outside is way more fun then stationary bike and you literally need 4 square meters of space. 

Interesting and I can do it I think for maybe a month or 2 at best, but then

The thing is, I plan to exercise late at night or very early in the morning and I can't exercise outside in cold weather, cold air makes my throat sore and I always have earache when running in fall. That's why I need to exercise at home! And I can't skip at home, cause my flat is on 5th floor