Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

metaphysics, relativities, how do I reach nothingness?

1 post in this topic

The paradox is that I can’t access your subjective experience that means that we can not be absolute infinity through sheer understanding of set theory. I get it now. I wasn’t going meta! 

I was going personal meta! And taking each subjective experience as a objective experience within god. Which is true! But it’s not the meta version. The meta version is that the paradox itself shows the existence of god. 

The meta is that both you the big god and small god exist. But they are one! And for this to correct itself, you must die to the truth! Because the false self is causing a duality! It’s not that the big self is different to the small self. They are identical and indistinguishable! Except they have different ratio infinities. 

Nonetheless this is minor details, we need to take the meta of infinity itself! Which is you can never reach the end of an infinity but you can say the infinity is all one! And that’s why absolutes work, the absolutes themselves are paradox’s that exist between having an Absolutely infinite version of yourself and a finite version of yourself. Can’t be seperated until! You go meta and acknowledge that it is your big self in your small self. 

Because in set theory, absolute infinity is the sum of all possible sets. I was thinking that this statement needs to be true. But I wasn’t going meta again! The sum of all sets only needs to be the nature of the set itself. Nothingness! 

In other words the destruction of ego is the binder itself. Love is the binder of the design. 

So love = nothingness. Which is being but can be itself re-energised into finite-infinite self on return. Whilst being nothingness. 

So in other words, this whole confusion is because I said my human self is seperate to big self, now I’m saying my small god self is seperate to big god self. Because I don’t know what big god self is!! 

How do I find big god self ? How do I find nothingness. The relativity is countered through metaphysics. But what is the metaphysics of metaphysics ? It’s that it’s a symbolic for relativity

so what is an absolute ? 

“A true statement under any condition” , what is the non-symbolic experience? A fraction of the whole. 

Therefore the only absolute truth can only be nothingness. But can you really say your nothingness ? No because of set theory! So even your nothingness is limited to your finite-infinite complex. Basically everything is. Your both multiple ones and none. 

Its just I lack a proper enlightenment experience of nothingness to reform my whole infinite - finite form. How do I experience nothingness? Is this the same as no self ?