Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anton_Pierre

Becoming Shiva: Anton's Journey to Infinity

1 post in this topic

I will be as completely open and transparent as possible on my journey, providing Updates and Insights. I will be showcasing my personal Struggles, Demons, Methods and Techniques.

I wish to build a Physical Body of Strength through Yogic Nutrition, along with being a Lead Figure for people with Drug Addictions, who are involved in Crime. A lot of Criminal Behaviour occurs due to the current Masculine Figures of Strength, imagine Tupac, 50-Cent, etc. I want to change that and show them how Bad-Ass , Heroic and Truely Masculine being spiritual is through Intense Spiritual Sadhana's and Physical Exercise.

I wish no longer to corrupt any Spiritual Teachings, and to always be a True Disciple, helping to serve the Angels in Heaven.

I also am qualified in Sports Science and Creative Media, so I will be creating Online Educational Videos on Youtube and I will be a Student for Life, constantly devouring Books and Information.

I want to become Absolute Still and Fearless, unmoved by anything but able to move everything. ;)

02/07/2019

I found an interesting shambho rap song, which is awesome.

I've been experimenting with apple cider vinegar and raw cacao, I'm not yet certain how effective they are, but results seem promising. 

01/07/2019

Today I went to get my ears pierced, and I got orange earrings and I went to the catholic church, which raised me. I wrote down my intentions for improving the community and I lit candles for the Father/Son, virgin Mary and Jesus. 

I also visited my primary school, and I will be sending them an email regarding the youth and yoga, supporting their emotional well-being and development.

Today, I want to buy some soaps and skin care products as part of my looks and hygiene routine, which I'm currently working on improving. I want only natural products.

I will also be looking at Leo's life purpose course, and I will be reading up about Yogic nutrition and I will be slowly building back up my strength and fitness, from all the fasting.

I also want to research more about stretching to prevent muscular tightness within the body.

435658b47839aade2ccb0d4251e3045a.jpg

Edited by Anton_Pierre