Rasfen

Feeling Safe, The Gold Feeling

3 posts in this topic

I just come to a realization that the majority of bad emotions are created because of the lack of feeling safe :

- anxiety is when you don't feel safe around people and you are feeling that you will be atacked in any second and don't know how to react , is a stiffness that make's your mind keep the guard up and concentrate so much on the guard that you can't think anything good ,

- depression  etc . etc. 

ok the idea is : i just experimented that if you generate the feeling of safety all the bad feeling's go away , the mind goes silent, the monkey chatters is on silent , you feel relaxed, you become productive cause you don't feel the need to seek relaxation from the phone or facebook , not needing to feel to chew something and that i mean to eat every 5 seconds to give you that feeling of letting go of some of the internal steam .

Ok the problem is the next one , I need exercises to make the feeling of safety grow and be stronger , I want to make it a part of my life , to feel safe in every day to day situation , like pickup exercises or something like that .

@Rasfen Everybody tries to feel save, that's why so many people needs so much money, insurances, family, friends etc..

If I understand you rightly, you're looking inside yourself to find security? In my opinion it's a big step because with this decision you've also chosen to take the responsiblity of your life :)

But, what if there are either "gold feelings" nor "mess feelings" ?

I'm not sure but I think if you want to get rid of anxiety by creating a feeling of savety, it could end like a dog running after his tail.

I mean, in my opinion, it's a kind of fake because a part of you will stay aware of the fact that you do all this efforts to avoid fear and therefore you won't feel really save..

So.. what if you just accept your feelings..? Forgetting the story that feeds your anxiety, just feeling it in your body and nothing more, knowingly that it's ok to feel no matter what you feel when you feel it..

At least it's the way I'm going and I just can recommand it because I feel really alive like this, it seems authentic and paradoxically fearless

to me..