Anirban657

Karma Yoga Journey

3 posts in this topic

I am going to do karma yoga. The yoga of action is another name to it. 

This is basically Non-attachment to the every action that you do.

Why I did not go for self-inquiry and meditation although I will do meditation daily but not self-inquiry because I think for me I want to impact the world through helping people raise the level of their consciousness. That's my life purpose.

But there is karma yoga through which I am integrating enlightenment and life purpose. 

I think that's best for me. 

Right now I am 2 years meditator and I am reading Spiritual books of Swami Vivekananda. I met Maharajji at Belur Math in Kolkata and his enlightened presence made me see life more clearly.

Therefore I am ready to surrender my life to this journey.

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

I have learnt the secret. Nature is for me and not me for nature. When I am helping someone, I am not doing him/her a favour, he is giving me an opportunity to help myself and worship God through him/her. 

I also think that I need to read more variety of spiritual ideas and not just Actualized.org. I have been biased towards Actualized.org and now I think I should be more open to other ideas. 

I am doing work(everything is a work) but I am having trouble with doing work without any motive. 

This I cannot do anything without motive. This selflessness is beyond the mind and it has to come from there. 

But I need to struggle and do karma(work). 

I daily give all my resentments and insecurities to God. And I know that it does not take the suffering away but it does take the perception of suffering away. 

Hope it helps you if you are following karma yoga.