Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fryingLotus

Changa flu - quick warning

3 posts in this topic

2 changa sessions 3 days apart - both of which resulted in 2 days of flu-like symptoms (all over body aches, tiredness, dizziness, weakness etc).

Please be careful with changa, if you smoke the stuff made with the harmalas in salt form it can give you flu-like symptoms for a couple of days. 4 days of my week have been annihilated because of this. Smoked a second time 2 days in advance of the first as I wasn't sure if this was a coincidence.

After Googling 'changa flu' for more info, it seems that some people are more sensitive to Isopropyl alcohol than others (do the same if you are interested; there are people out there that seem to know what they're talking about :))

During the sessions there were no symptoms; it comes on within a few hours.

I've smoked this same stuff before multiple times (years back) and never had a problem.

Edited by fryingLotus

When you play with psychedelics you are playing with energy. Its not always a physical issue. Always best to do psychedelics with someone who knows and has a lot of experience with multidimensional states(like a shaman) and how to properly guide, teach and integrate your experience.

For example: If you were consuming drugs, alcohol, processed foods, exposing yourself to toxins and excessive use of technology and social media and not really doing it for the right reasons it can backfire just as much as it can help you. This is why there is strict diet/lifestyle protocol that many shamans/healers suggest weeks to months before going on a journey with the a substance of choice.

These preparations help you naturally fall into a balanced states which is important to be in before going into altered states of consciousness and having someone who understands what that terrain and map is all about to guide you so you make the most out of the experience.

Nevertheless the flu-like symptoms don't always mean negative sometimes when we expose ourselves to to new energies its another way of the body adjusting. Maybe its time for a detox? As, as you ascend to higher energies you will need to let go of lower energy patterns, foods, lifestyle activities and choices if you wish to remain in a higher state ect..

Hope this helps

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 07/05/2019 at 0:15 AM, pluto said:

When you play with psychedelics you are playing with energy. Its not always a physical issue. Always best to do psychedelics with someone who knows and has a lot of experience with multidimensional states(like a shaman) and how to properly guide, teach and integrate your experience.

For example: If you were consuming drugs, alcohol, processed foods, exposing yourself to toxins and excessive use of technology and social media and not really doing it for the right reasons it can backfire just as much as it can help you. This is why there is strict diet/lifestyle protocol that many shamans/healers suggest weeks to months before going on a journey with the a substance of choice.

These preparations help you naturally fall into a balanced states which is important to be in before going into altered states of consciousness and having someone who understands what that terrain and map is all about to guide you so you make the most out of the experience.

Nevertheless the flu-like symptoms don't always mean negative sometimes when we expose ourselves to to new energies its another way of the body adjusting. Maybe its time for a detox? As, as you ascend to higher energies you will need to let go of lower energy patterns, foods, lifestyle activities and choices if you wish to remain in a higher state ect..

Hope this helps

I am always as cautious as possible however recently I ran into some knowledge based on what you are speaking about which confirmed a lot of things which I only fantasised about being true in the past. Essentially it was something I could see being true but I had no evidence.

I am now way more careful haha and do my best to purify the space and set good intentions before journeying.

Needless to say though, this is a physical issue and has been documented online by numerous other guinea pigs. I was physically ill for 2 days after each session with exactly the same symptoms. I did initially think it was some kind of detox but I felt physically sick - just google changa flu and you'll see. This doesn't affect everybody.