Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TKP

Intense dream experiences - DMT type stuff.

1 post in this topic

Ever since I was a child I've had a consistent experience during sleep. During REM stages of sleep I would experience a very loud buzzing/static noise and a very powerful energetic sensation through the body. It was so intense that it would frighten me awake when I was younger.

A few years ago, when I had grown a further appreciation for altered states of consciousness, I began to experience the sensation and instead of resisting I let it happen, and it faded away not long after. I began to enjoy having the intense experience every few nights. The first time I successfully induced lucid dreaming, I experienced this energy with more intensity than ever as I drifted straight from the waking state into a dream. This time it had an intense visual component to it, like I was zooming through stars.

I noticed it's quite similar to the come-up of N,N-DMT, and ever since I experimented with DMT it became more prevalent and intense. This experience is now even stronger that I've used 5-MeO a couple of times. Last night I had full-blown psychedelic hallucinations. One time it happened in a dream where I was driving my car. I figured "holy shit I'm enlightened!", and crashed my car and died because I was tripping hard, but I didn't really care. I woke up that morning and laughed (thank you dreams for reminding me of the naive subconscious fantasies I have around enlightenment, lol). I tried googling this phenomena and haven't found any explanations. Anybody have any similar experiences or insight as to what this could be? Thanks everyone.