Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sharp

The Turquoise Pill

2 posts in this topic

Tonight we have a Red pill a Blue pill and a Turquoise Pill, might i suggest the Turquoise Pill sir? It's excellent tonight sir!

The Turquoise pill is realizing that life only happens where you are. You can call it anything, a dream, an hallucination, real, it doesn't matter.

That's enlightenement right there! Realizing that you've literally created this thread without even knowing it and now you are reading it. Thoughts and objections and sensations are arising and that's exactly what you wanted! I am inside of you right now do you realize that? You could be doing anything but here you are reading this, why? Because you needed to be reminded that i am you. Look past the account name and picture and actualize this realization, YOU wrote this, there's no other guy in some other country typing this and now reading this. YOU literally wrote this. Why do you talk to yourself in third person? I still have to figure that one out!

14 hours ago, Sharp said:

Why do you talk to yourself in third person? I still have to figure that one out!

What else would you do? 

?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE