Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Puntar

About possibilities

4 posts in this topic

So this might seem to be very deep topic but it is something what bothers me a lot. I'd like to talk about how much is actually human brain capable of achieving, we often hear 'there are no limits' or we can do whatever we want, whatever we think, but is it really so? Sorry for me sounding silly but I ask this beacause I've been having this condition where my chest are sunken and it looks really bad, and Iam really interested is it possible for me(a.k.a human) to 'correct' this in to a normal shaped chest. I know this is dumb question but Im getting desperate, so besides my chest Its also a question about human potential and limits. Thanks.

I assumed that would be brought up, and its not a problem for me.

A guy named sadhguru who claims to be enlightened says we dont even use 1 percent of our potential. Some scientists say we pretty much use all of our brains potential, the opinions differ. But i tend to lean towards the opinion that we dont use a lot of our potential. 

2 hours ago, Japnj said:

So this might seem to be very deep topic but it is something what bothers me a lot. I'd like to talk about how much is actually human brain capable of achieving, we often hear 'there are no limits' or we can do whatever we want, whatever we think, but is it really so? Sorry for me sounding silly but I ask this beacause I've been having this condition where my chest are sunken and it looks really bad, and Iam really interested is it possible for me(a.k.a human) to 'correct' this in to a normal shaped chest. I know this is dumb question but Im getting desperate, so besides my chest Its also a question about human potential and limits. Thanks.

Who says there is a 'you' that can do whatever it wants, that is capable of anything? You may want to re-examine that assumption. If you're wondering though, the Truth of you has no limits; it's Infinity itself. But the body and phenomenal experience are very much limited to the confines of phenomenal reality (the realm of sense perceptions). 

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov