zasa joey

I Want To Be Everyone

9 posts in this topic

have any of you experienced this? I just feel so small and envious because i have only got this lifetime in this body with such a limited experiences, psyche, abilities, knowledge, mind. i want to be everyone literally. i want to experience life through the eyes of many many people before me in diferent times, and after me. I just want to experience everything that can be experience, feel every emotion that every human being has felt, and know all of their thoughts and experiences. I feel so insignificant, hopeless that i cant, its really a shame!

On April 17, 2016 at 7:44 AM, zasa joey said:

have any of you experienced this? I just feel so small and envious because i have only got this lifetime in this body with such a limited experiences, psyche, abilities, knowledge, mind. i want to be everyone literally. i want to experience life through the eyes of many many people before me in diferent times, and after me. I just want to experience everything that can be experience, feel every emotion that every human being has felt, and know all of their thoughts and experiences. I feel so insignificant, hopeless that i cant, its really a shame!

Ego wants to experience everything because it desires . You are  the thing you want to experience, thats why you can't experience it... 

ask ... who wants to experience everything?

mind will say " i want to experience everything"

who is that i? who is that I? who am i? 

who are you? are you your thoughts?

✌️

@theinevitableandi  i do ask. but it seems it just isnt going anywhere? i ask these questions but nothing comes up! i just sit there and total silence, well not total silence as thoughts constantly come up, but leo has said that the answer wont be given by mind.

20 hours ago, zasa joey said:

@theinevitableandi  i do ask. but it seems it just isnt going anywhere? i ask these questions but nothing comes up! i just sit there and total silence, well not total silence as thoughts constantly come up, but leo has said that the answer wont be given by mind.

just keep doing it ! you are going to have to sit through all those thoughts until your mind starts to calm.. also focus on your bodily sensations and thoughts at the same time.. you will break through just keeo doing the emotional labor ! but you gotta sit and do the work even if the mind says " i feel like im not going anywhere " notice thats just another thought making you impatient, the you you think you are is getting annoyed frustrated impatient.  that's perfect sit through it notice how its just another thought , listen to the silence in between every sound this should get your awareness very focused after maybe about 20 minutes! I know it  feels tough but it's all worth it now !!! seen major results in my life with this , its so powerful most people dont see how deep this goes ✌️✌️✌️

for significally feeling more expanded try watching Matt Kahn. After what it has done to my Life (and Will) it is something I would suggest for 1000000%. See of You resonate.

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn

@zasa joey you already are everyone :).You just don't realize it yet. Every enlightened one would say..

It doesn't matter, you can have a glimpse of it every time when you allow yourself to fully feel what you feel in each moment and observe and acknowlegde it.

When you are familiar with this and have remarked that you are able to recognize and master your emotions, the next step you can do is to put yourself in the shoes of the others which vision(s) you want to share. I don't know if I can express it rightly.. I don't mind this kind of superficial sympathy one may have who "knows" what the other person feels or thinks but in reality, doesn't quit his own structures and experiences..

I mind it in a very deeper level, completely forgetting "who you are" in this moment, and see the world with the other's eyes.

I can't report anything from a higher level than this one (I wasn't there) but this game is so enriching, I would recommend it if you aren't affraid to "lose yourself"

take care :)

@zasa joey Silent, empty, infinite awareness that surrounds all of existence absorbs everything that happens, like a thirsty sponge.